Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So everyone seemed to like the competition and we got quite a few pics posted from it. I will post the voting in a different
thread this time to see if we can bump up the numbers on the voting. Thanks again to everyone that is posting pics.

This months theme will be Interior, everyone is always focusing on the exterior. Lets see what some of you may have done
on the inside of the car.

I welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however I will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close at the end of the 19th (Monday), and at that time the top 5 will be put into a poll and the forum will decide the winner.

Rules for entry are below:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST.
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

The winner will receive a custom pen made by me, I got a new toy for the workshop (my garage) so I'm going to try
and do something special for this month. (so stay tuned for the announcement)

Looking forward to your entries!

December Winner (2017): @freakin_elrod
January Winner (2018): @BlueHaloGirl

PS: If anyone is willing to donate for the cost of materials please PM me. This contest is being run and funded by me.

EDIT: As per recommendation of @brian60 lets keep the comments to a minimum and just keep it for pics.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Mixing it up, I dig it. Perhaps we try to keep open discussion limited so there isn't 10 pages of chat and 10 pictures mixed in?

·
Registered
457 Posts
here is mine, airlift 3P air suspension setup with a JBL GTO 600.1 amp a T-Spec 3 Farap Cap a Alpine Type R subwoofer reverse mounted and some White, blue and green accent lighting, (trunk is part of the interior right ?) ;)

20170902_133806.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try to pick your favorite one:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST.
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
732 Posts
So @Allen_rubin is disqualified now because he has posted 2 pictures?

·
Registered
406 Posts
So @Allen_rubin is disqualified now because he has posted 2 pictures?
I tried to edit cuz I put the wrong photo, and it left both. Idk how to remove the one with the stock wheel. Sorry

Reactions: elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to edit cuz I put the wrong photo, and it left both. Idk how to remove the one with the stock wheel. Sorry
I'll qualify you with the flat bottom wheel.

dVDJiez.gif

·
Registered
224 Posts
Awww let's go we need more submissions!!!

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awww let's go we need more submissions!!!
We sure do, I'll get the Prize made this week to post. Maybe that will attract more people. It will have something special with it also, if all goes according to plan.

Also your pen is on the way.

Reactions: BlueHaloGirl

·
Registered
224 Posts
We sure do, I'll get the Prize made this week to post. Maybe that will attract more people. It will have something special with it also, if all goes according to plan.

Also your pen is on the way.
Yes hopefully that helps out. I really enjoy this competition so I hope it can keep going.
Thanks I'm excited to get the pen!!!

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok everyone here is the prize you are trying to win.

It is a Raw Aluminum Fountain Pen with Olive wood that is sealed in CA. I'm sure you see the
"ST" engraving also. Got to use my new toy to do that (laser engraver).

The pen is extremely light because it is raw aluminum. It will come with one cartridge and a converter.
(a converter allows you to use a bottle of ink to refill if you like)

SO LETS SEE YOUR PICS EVERYONE!!!!!

DSC_0045.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
whoooops that was my bad.

The contest was about interior, did you have a different pic.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
Since I really want to see this calendar happen and it's best if the photos match the seasons, here's mine with the windows covered in snow that I took today.

I wish I had a better camera though, not much of a photographer.....

20180207_154825.jpg

·
Registered
394 Posts
Maybe interior shots of the cargo area should be included to get more pics submitted? Just a thought. I know some guys have a lot of $ and custom stuff back there.

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe interior shots of the cargo area should be included to get more pics submitted? Just a thought. I know some guys have a lot of $ and custom stuff back there.
Yeah that counts for interior, let see em.

Reactions: jetmech
1 - 20 of 29 Posts