Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks again to everyone that is posting pics.
This months pen will be an aluminum bodied click pen with matte black hardware. The click mechanism is neat because it is near silent.

This months theme will be completely open, show us the best pic of your car that you can take.
I welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however I will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close at the end of the 20th (Friday), and at that time the top 5 will be put into a poll and the forum will decide the winner.

Rules for entry are below:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST.
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

The winner will receive a custom pen made by me.
Looking forward to your entries!

December Winner (2017): @freakin_elrod
January Winner (2018): @BlueHaloGirl
February Winner (2018): @KibaWolf
March Winner (2018): @brian60

PS: If anyone is willing to donate for the cost of materials please PM me. This contest is being run and funded by me.

Lets keep the comments to a minimum and just keep it for pics.

Pen Office supplies Ball pen Writing implement Writing instrument accessory

The winners gift has been raised by @ScottyT. He is offering an amazing woodburned ST done by hand!! SO LETS SEE MORE PICS EVERYONE!!
Automotive design Vehicle Drawing Car Mid-size car

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The winners gift has been raised by @ScottyT. He is offering an amazing woodburned ST done by hand!! SO LETS SEE MORE PICS EVERYONE!!

See the original post for the pic!

EDIT: @brian60 can you assist with some technical issues with the wood burning image. I left only one image attached and it appears to have both. On my PC it's showing the right orientation of the image but on Tapatalk it's sideways.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
^^ end thread :lol::lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Count me in for this month. Since it said no photoshop I made certain that this is the RAW file so the color is a little dull :/

View attachment DSC_0484.JPG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brand new and almost stock!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Automotive design

Reactions: elyk864

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered