Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ford-st-academy-01.jpg

Here it is 2016 FoST owners, STOA is being continued and here's your chance to get some track time.

Check out this link for more info: https://stoctaneacademy.com/en/

Here's the link to go to and register: https://stoctaneacademy.com/en/register-now

Once registered make sure to add your name to the list here: http://www.focusst.org/forum/st-academy/81057-2017-st-octane-academy-attendees-list.html

I've been twice and it was well worth it. I'm currently set up for go back in April for my RS Adrenaline Academy experience. Do NOT miss out on this opportunity!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Its expensive, but I want to go.

I'm so busy this year though. Already planned 3 vacations, two out of the country.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its expensive, but I want to go.

I'm so busy this year though. Already planned 3 vacations, two out of the country.
@Lead_Foot

All you need to do is get there and pay for your lodging?

There's no charge for the session, unless you want to bring a guest or attend a second day of driving the track prepped Mustang GTs.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
5-6th of April for me

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was lucky enough to attend last year. It was a blast. I learned so much and went home sore! Truly a once in a lifetime experience!

And yes, a grinectomy is required afterwards.:big smile:

Thanks Ford!

·
Registered
395 Posts
It is free if you purchased an ST/RS?

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
It is free if you purchased an ST/RS?
If you're the first owner and sign up during the first year after you purchased the car then yes. If not then no. The only exception was for those who bought cars in 2012 and 2013 prior to the first classes which were given an extension to 1 year from the first classes in 2014.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
@LockeLamora33

Hope to run into you, I'll be there 6-7April for the RSAA.
I will have to try to wiggle my way into that group too!! Would love to drive the RS around a track and have some fun with it :wink:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Signed up for June 17-18! EXCITED

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Im sure im not alone in saying this, in fact sorry for adding to the list of people saying the same thing. But it cannot be stressed enough, this is an amazing experience of a lifetime, if at all possible go! I made a road trip from Southern Alberta 13 hour drive one-way and I do not regret a thing -except getting slowest time trial on the urban x event, that really hurt the pride.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I wish I could take days during the week, as most of them are during the week, but I have to save my vacation days for later in the year.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes, you use their cars for this

1 - 20 of 22 Posts