Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Will you be attending the meet on October 29?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

It's time for a meet! Probably the last one for the season. So come one, come all to Ridley Creek State Park on October 29th I guess we can start at 10am?

It's customary to bring something so let me know what you will bring and I'll add you to the list!

Map of Park http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_003149.pdf We are at Pavillion 8, near the stables.

Girlingtonblue- Taco tray aka crack tray, hot beverages.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reserved pavilion 8 for the event. :big smile:

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Come on guys I hope there is more than 3!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@CalebST1 can you do another shout out? Maybe we can rattle the rafters, or something.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Can't make this one, I'll be in Hershey for the SCCA SOLO event. I'm hoping to redeem myself after the last awful effort of mine.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Sorry, won't be able to make it :( Hopefully I'll have a better job by next spring and get back to making these meets more often. Can't wait to see that RS too!!

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Come on guys there will be an RS there... maybe we will have a special raffle or game that who ever wins gets to drive the Focus RS.... or at least sit in it lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
i don't know if i'll be able to make this but i did post this on a few facebook groups. to try to promote interest.

Reactions: Caleb ST1

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry guys skyrim remastered is coming out this Friday, so I'll be busy playing with myself all weekend and neglecting important things I have to do.

·
Administrator
11,869 Posts
Sorry guys skyrim remastered is coming out this Friday, so I'll be busy playing with myself all weekend and neglecting important things I have to do.
Lol, the story of your life.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Weather report is calling for high of 73, with periods of clouds and sunshine. I'll be there 10-2 anyway depending on turnout. If few show we'll just be having a nice picnic with A TACO TRAY.

Hope facebook doesn't make it scary. I don't want any riph raph.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
@CalebST1, Looks like you may get to see more than one RS.

You don't need to win a contest to sit in it either. I hope you are still planning to come to the meet. As far as driving, about the best I'm willing is to take a ride in it with you.
10-2 guys, come visit and have a burger and some great conversation!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts