Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Anyone know what kind of wheels those are? Clearly not OEM, unless Ford has different rim choices overseas?
those are the new "you should be ashamed of yourself wheels", ashamed because you soiled your beautiful new ST, by driving in a 4 wheel drive swamp run looks like!! lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
I stumbled across a white Focus ST with LEDs mounted in the lower grill and I thinking it's a mod I might have to try. What do you think?

View attachment 165
Dan, I don't believe this is an ST, it doesn't have the ST grill and looks like a european license plate. It's possible it may be an RS??? The lights look good though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ran across that LED kit and decided to email the company because they were marketing them for the ST. Their solution was to modify the bumper when I told them the fascia was slightly different from the standard focus.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, How much was the kit?

I ran across that LED kit and decided to email the company because they were marketing them for the ST. Their solution was to modify the bumper when I told them the fascia was slightly different from the standard focus.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I thought all STs came with LED DRLs... you guys made me realize they're only on the ST3. What they did on the ST3 looks really good though. If you want LEDs, there's always the possibility of modding your headlights. I've seen such great results with angel eyes, projectors and LED strips. You have to know what you're doing though... I guess it's not for everyone.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm sort of annoyed with the st3 overhyping. There isn't much different and looks like **** compared to a color matching interior like the st2. IMO
Tuxedo Black ST3 + Black Leather Recaros = Color matched
But I can see where you're coming from, it would have been nice to have the inserts as an option on the ST3. I mainly did it for the headlights personally, and yes I know they are super expensive and there will be aftermarket options that are cheaper soon.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm still happy with my ST2, but I'd loved to have those ST3 headlights!

I'm sort of annoyed with the st3 overhyping. There isn't much different and looks like **** compared to a color matching interior like the st2. IMO

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Over hyping? Some people are anxious to get their ST3 and that makes you mad?

Relax.

·
Registered
173 Posts
ive seen some cool mods up here at MSU because there are alot of very wealthy overseas students, my favorite had to be this white camero ss that had a knight rider style led bar in the hood scoop area. that is so sick looking and im thinking about getting one of those to put on my st3. and to the over hype comment, wouldn't you be super excited if your car was held so long and you saw others driving theirs? i got the ST3 for 3 things. drl was the first but the other two are for the interior. ambient lighting and heated seats. i need to drive sorority girls around a few times every month for social events and they will love the lighting and heated seats are great for cold michigan nights. so i guess my reasoning my be a bit douchey lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts