Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm currently deployed and turned my leased DD in before I left so I will have to get a new car when I get back. Right now, I'm leaning towards an ST. I thought I was going to go with a GTI but after seeing the reviews and having a good friend of mine do a test drive for me, I'm really feeling the ST. I live near St Louis. I already own a Ford vehicle, 2013 Boss, so I'm no stranger to the blue oval. I don't have much to contribute yet, but once I get one in the garage, I will do my part. I hope to see some of you out on the road.
Nate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. My dad is a retired Ford guy so that adds to the appeal. I appreciate it and good luck to you as well brother.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. Man I can't sell my baby. That car is amazing. I will be modding my ST, though. I cant leave any of my vehicles alone, I'm addicted to it.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nate and thanks for your service to our country...

Thanks to the other service personnel in the thread as well, much appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should be back in time for that. Good thing is, I only live about 10 minutes from Gateway. Thanks for the heads up STdan!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome, Nate! You'll love a new ST.

Thanks for your service to our country and for standing in harm's way for us all.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Welcome to the forum and stay safe during your time away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts