Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, not sure if this is allowed as this is about the st line not the st but I’ll try my luck as can’t find anything else on the web.

I have a 2017 automatic st line and was wondering if anyone else has one or knows about this, the letters P N D R next to the Gearstick are they supposed to light up when I turn my car lights on? Mine doesn’t since I bought it second hand and Ford are telling me that they are not supposed to on my model as they are just stickers? Not sure if they are trying to fob me off as every other automatic car I have driven these letters light up?

Thanks 👍🏼

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you checked youtube reviews on the ST-line that you have? Reason being, they might mention theres no light there.

Do you have any other electrical things not working? Reason being could be just a fuse.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wasn’t the ‘ST line’ only offered on the last year of the Fiesta? I didn’t realize it was offered in ‘17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Wasn’t the ‘ST line’ only offered on the last year of the Fiesta? I didn’t realize it was offered in ‘17.
In US maybe. In the EU the ST-Line was available from 2015 onwards (OP is from UK).

·
Registered
69 Posts
My wife had a automatic 2014 Focus SE sedan at one time and i can not remember if the gear selector lights ever lit up, i honestly never paid any attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts