Ford Focus ST Forum banner

ST Brewery Raiders. PA,NJ, tristate area.

32K views 336 replies 45 participants last post by  poletrain 
#1 · (Edited)
Several local STs and myself tend to drive all over the place and hit up breweries, large and small alike. Kinda like little mini-meets. We roll in, sample the food and brew, maybe buy a new growler. Just figured we would start an open invite for other members here. If this is your cup of tea, i suggest you sub to this thread.

Here's the deal. I'm going to keep this as just a friendly heads up to any interested parties. I'm not looking for confirmations, or any of that jazz. I'm just going to have a time, and a place that we are going to. If you can make it, roll out. If not, then no big deal. I will keep this first post updated with the current destination. Possibly keep the second post as a running list.

DESTINATION

Als of Hampden/ PIZZA BOY BREWING! RINSE AND REPEAT TWO DAY FEST!! :banana:

2240 MILLENNIUM WAY, ENOLA, PA 17025

717-728-3840

HOURS: 11am to 11PM

https://alsofhampden.com/index.php

DATE/TIME

06-02-2017 and 06-03-2017 (Due to Carlisle Ford Nationals!) At some time to be determined, probably like 7pm or later lol. Shoot me a PM If you are thinking of swinging down and want to see when us hooligans will show up there.

There's a Best Western and Holiday Inn down the road from it, for people concerned about travel after a potential drinking night. Rooms are most likely all booked up for carlisle Though.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Running list.

1.SlyFox Brewery Pheonixville, PA 12-26-2015
2. Triumph Brewery New Hope, PA 01-10-2016
3. Neshaminy Creek Croydon, PA 01-16-2016
4. Troegs Hershey, PA 01-30-2016
5. Victory Brewing Downingtown, PA 02-20-2016
6. Troegs Hershey, PA 03-04-2017
7. Pizza Boy Enola, PA 04-22-2017

Reactions: zerocoolxx
#3 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Craigslist? I just seen an ad the other day with all those goodies, if so, nice pick up man!!

#11 ·
Subbed, I am at work now of course, Phoenixville would have been perfect since it is right near me.

Did you get them from the guy on Craigslist from Bangor? I was eyeing up that deal but did not feel like making the trek up there.

#14 ·
never got an email saying that i had a notification from the forum... maybe next time.

Reactions: Duece McCracken
#24 ·
Reactions: boarder140
#30 ·
wish these were saturdays...then I can justify driving 3 hours out of my way to have a couple of brews...

#35 ·
Good my car was under 3 feet of snow till about 20min ago. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.