Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just received my 2014 focus st this week. The guy I bought it from wasn't sure whether it's a st1, 2 or 3 and being new to ford brand I'm not sure too. What can I look out for so I know which one I have?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1 has cloth seats, 2 has Recaros but they are partial leather and the 3 has full leather Recaros
Well it has full leather front seats (st and recaro emblem) and back seats which would make it a st3? Anything else I can look for?
Edit to add: No heated seats function so now I'm lost

·
Registered
207 Posts
hmmm no heated seats?

I'm looking at the sticker for my 14 ST3, the only options I have are the ST3 package and the TS paint color

Equipment Group 202A
- ST2 (in other words you get everything that's in ST2)
- Dual Zone A/C
- ST3
- Heated Seats
- Bi-Xenon HID headlamps
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- pwr/heated mirrors w/approach light
- NAVIGATION system

btw, son has an ST2 .... he has nav but it was a separate option added to his car. He does not have Bi-Xenon

in the 3, the full leather is black ... only color available.

there e-brake handle and cub holder arrangement is different/unique in the ST3 .... different from ST2.

I assume you have a US build ..... there are some differences for out of US ST's

Do you have the big video display?

It is possible to put ST3 seats in an ST1 .... been talked about many times here .... the ST3 seats are uncomfortable to some and some owners 'bought' ST1 seats or swapped with an St1 owner ..... a 3 will have the big display and NAV. A 1 does not have the big display.

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST3
230 Posts
Was it preowned? Does in have the 8" tochscreen display?

I'd say you have ST1 with seat swap if you don't have 8" touchscreen and a ST2 with seat swap if you do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was it preowned? Does in have the 8" tochscreen display?

I'd say you have ST1 with seat swap if you don't have 8" touchscreen and a ST2 with seat swap if you do.
No nav, no touch screen. So I'm sure it's a ST1 with a seat swop. Whoever installed it done a stellar job as the bolts are all tight and can't see any temper marks on them. Anyway suits me fine as these are the seats that I wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts