Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I just tried to send these guys an email to the address on the website and it came back undeliverable...not a great sign.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea I couldn't ever get in contact with them, just their US rep. He told me they just doubled their shipping to the states which was already crazy high.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I order from them all the time... Just send them a message through Facebook, tell them what you want, send half the money via PayPal, they will send you photos to review when the part is made and you send the rest plus shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Look cool. Pardon the newbie question - but they specify Mk3. Is that the same as a latest gen (2017) US model? Wasn't sure if there was a difference in the US vs Europe models.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not that I know of, when in doubt just PM them and ask, I just ordered the front splinter from them and got it yesterday, it's now in paint.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Not that I know of, when in doubt just PM them and ask, I just ordered the front splinter from them and got it yesterday, it's now in paint.

How much did it set you back, if you don't mind?

·
Registered
651 Posts
2017 is MK3.5
13-14 is MK3, 2015+ is MK3.5

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm the SS-Tuning rep for Australia and have their full kit on my MK3.
Their shipping is crazy expensive but out of their control. They use UPS.
Products are spot on, great quality which makes their products worth the price.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PLEASE post up some pics when she's done!

Is there even a good looking front splitter available here in the US?? Seems the only other good looking one was UK, thus we're in the same boat with shipping.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Want this. But the shipping $

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts