Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking into post-facelift rear diffuser options and really dig the look of the SS-tuning offering:

big_e5e9ab657aabb2c234bb2ba602c47c52.jpg

Trouble is, it seems like folks have had issues with one-off orders from them, citing poor communication and 3+ month delays to shipping.

Does anyone know of any vendors that might be interested in setting up a group buy? Or is that something we could set up ourselves?

I have no idea where to start with this, but from my searching on here it seems like there have been group buys in the past.

Reactions: tonyc775

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier. I don't know how it would be done. But I would be interested for the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Ditto,

I would have already ordered one of they were readily available in the US and not so damn costly.
They look GREAT.
I have seen two people on here with them and they both had fitment issues that had to be resolved with getting them lined up with the clips and stuff, but they still worked.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Maxton also has some attractive rear valences available for the STs.. im definitely in for a group buy if we could get something setup!!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha looks like team Race Red is on board!

I guess I'll reach out to a few vendors and see if any of them would be interested in facilitating a group buy.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Email sent to SS-tuning. I'll be reaching out to a few vendors as well, to see if they might be interested in doing the legwork for us.

Failing vendor assistance, I'm located near the port over here in Houston and can get discounted freight through my company - we may just be able to get this to work!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Email sent to SS-tuning. I'll be reaching out to a few vendors as well, to see if they might be interested in doing the legwork for us.

Failing vendor assistance, I'm located near the port over here in Houston and can get discounted freight through my company - we may just be able to get this to work!
Nice! We can try Vivid Racing or FSWerks I suppose.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I like it, they have some nice stuff on the site. Front splitter + side skirts + diffuser = happy ST

·
Registered
455 Posts

Has anyone gotten back to you yet?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SS-tuning hasn't yet. I've heard back from one vendor who's also waiting to hear back from SS-tuning lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
SS-tuning hasn't yet. I've heard back from one vendor who's also waiting to hear back from SS-tuning lol
Best to contact them through FB messenger; I just talked to them about an hour ago. I have an order that should be shipped within the next couple of weeks to my house here in Germany; ordered back in October.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fordboi415

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Duly noted! Sending them a message now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
BTW they typically respond pretty fast but they are based in Ukraine so there is a 8-10 hour timezone difference from where you guys are.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The folks over at SS-Tuning finally got back to me:

sorry for late reply. the question is we usually ship via postal services and price is significant for diffuser then (around 330-350 eur for delivering box of such size, 1-2 sets of fender flares can be put to same box along with diffuser)

we need to check what other options we have like ontainer shipping if you want more interesting price
I'm also talking with two vendors about the possibility of combining fenders and other small parts with our diffusers to potentially save on shipping and get us a better bulk-buy discount.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: RODSST
1 - 19 of 19 Posts