Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to taking some pictures so I figured I'd start a thread for the mods that will eventually make their way to the car. For now it is stock.

A little background on the car..
I purchased my Oxford White Focus ST3 on 7/18/2013 from Willowbrook Ford in Willowbrook, IL from a friend at the dealer. They did not have the specific car I wanted so I had a 4 mile old ST3 transferred over from Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian, IL. This started on a Wednesday evening and by the next afternoon my car was ready for me to come and complete the deal. The car is fully loaded ST3 with Navigation and Sunroof. Because it was a dealer trade from a dealer 25 miles away, I acquired the car with 29 miles on the odometer.

Modifications

Engine
-Milltek Catless Downpipe
-Stock Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler in place of stock resonator, stock muffler deleted (retained factory tip)
-FSWerks Intake Tube
-FRPP Cold Air intake setup (Filter/Snorkel)
-CXRacing "DIY" Intercooler Setup
-Breedt Intake Runner Spacer
-Breedt symposer delete plate
-Cobb Accessport V3 with FSWerks tune (from "the Randy era")

Suspension
-H&R Sport Lowering Springs (awaiting install)

Exterior
-30% Tint on all side windows 20% on hatch window
-Gloss Black vinyl wrapped roof
-Triple R Composites Front Lip
-Thule 47" Aeroblade roofrack with 48" (Large) Inno Fairing
+Malone Kayak J Cradles
+Thule Snowboard/Ski Mount
-Removed Front Plate
-Debadged "Focus" emblem
-HOEN XenonMatch Fog Light Bulbs
-LED Reverse Lights
-Chrome bulbs in headlights and taillights for turn signals
-LED cornering lights
-LED Puddle lamps (awaiting install)
-Redline Tuning "Elite" Hood Struts
-Sparco Pro Corsa 18x8 Wheels on stock rubber
-Stock wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires for snow duty

Interior
-GripGo cellphone/AP3 windshield mount
-Weathertech Front/Rear/Cargo Mats
-Custom "ST" Weathertech badges
-Slight scent of hockey equipment
-

Photos
7/22/2013 - Stock photos

To be continued...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hit 100 hours of driving in the car yesterday, which was accompanied by the 3000 mile, milestone as well. I've now owned the car for 46 days and still love everything about it for a daily driver. I'm 45 days in on the TSB waitlist and still really have no end in sight there but I'm really in no hurry as I can drive around the "bang" for now. Only real gripe about the car is the cupholders. I thought the 12v supply by the cupholders between the seat heater controls would be an issue but I really never use it as my cellphone charger is plugged into the rear of the center console and then the cord runs up between the seat and the console itself

Mods to date are only tints, a roof rack, and some LED/bulb swapping here and there. But I have a magnaflow muffler, h&r springs, and the corsair intake runner spacer/sysmposer delete waiting to go on and an Accessport V3 on order from FSWerks.

Will post a couple pictures later today once I can upload them

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hit up starved rock yesterday for some kayaking, was walking back to get the car to pull the boats outta the water and liked what I saw - snapped a few pics with my nikon/niftyfifty, car is filthy but whatever DD problems

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a friend of a friend wrap the roof on my OW last night, love the results so far. Can’t wait to lower it and get the front lip on..

before..

during..

after..

roof rack back on..

If we'd get some consistant weather here, I'll get the car cleaned up and take some decent (non cell phone) pics this weekend

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey... where did you get that idea to wrap the roof and rear spoiler like that? Haha.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looking good! I really like the wrap! I plan on doing some stripes myself, still deciding how I want to do it.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Uh oh. I like this wrap

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like the wrap, it looks great!

I see some of your parts are made by Corsair. I did a quick Google search and didn't come up with anything, are they a local shop?
ah, I should update that, Corsair is a member here that now goes by BreedT

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Like the wrap, it looks great!

I see some of your parts are made by Corsair. I did a quick Google search and didn't come up with anything, are they a local shop?
ah, I should update that, Corsair is a member here that now goes by BreedT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts