Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we finished tuning our Stage 2 2.0L Focus ST Build that we posted about last week. The setup utilizes our Precision Turbo & Engine 6062 Turbo Kit, JM Fabrications LLC Intake Manifold with our SP63 Aux. Port Injection system, Custom Performance Engineering Intercooler kit, SP63 Stage 2 Head Porting, and SP63 custom spec camshafts. The fuel is an E50 ethanol blend. We achieved final results of 655 HP & 542 Ft-Lbs Torque with a maximum RPM Limit of 8200 rpm.

We have maxed out the OEM In-Tank LPFP with this setup preventing us from pushing any further. These power numbers were achieved at 33 PSI of boost.
You can find links to our products below as well as the video of the car on our dyno!

SP63 Stage 2 Built Long Block For Ford Ecoboost 2.0L - SPEED PERF6RMANC3
Port Injection Fuel Kit For Ford Ecoboost 2.0/2.3L - SPEED PERF6RMANC3
Ford Focus ST Ecoboost - Performance Parts - Turbos - SPEED PERF6RMANC3

Tuned By Nishan
COBB Tuning
JM Fabrications LLC
Custom Performance Engineering
Ford Performance

655WHp dyno pull.jpg

655WHP Engine Bay Shot.jpg

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congrats!! This is a huge accomplishment! I for see more power to come in the near future! Keep up the great work! :RockOn:

·
Registered
383 Posts
:shocked:
Amazing!!! Keep it up. Love the continued development in this platform! It helps all of us. Now I need to build an engine!!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
979 Posts
That's Nasty. I am certainly going to go the SPEED PERF6RMANC3 route if I have a engine failure. I would be happy with a solid 350-400 HP daily driver, but I can honestly say, I do not have the discipline it takes to drive a 655 HP 550 TQ monster as my daily driver.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts