Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what color wires go to which cylinders/coil packs on the SP63 4 port kit?

I texted Pablo so probably have the info Tomorrow. Figured I'd post here to help the next guy and hopefully get a quicker answer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have a SP63 4 port with plug and play?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Bump.someone help this guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Call split second and ask Mark to make sure. All four coil wires should be the same color. Black and red are power. The other goes to the map sensor

949-863-1359

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The harness with yellow wires are all the same. They plug into the coil connectors which have colored wires. I'm wondering if it even matters at all. Does the yellow wire pinout correlate to a particular cylinder?

Red and orange wires go to the injectors and they don't have any color coding either.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
It doesn't matter which coil they go to. There is no order. The split second just needs a signal from all the coils to match rpm. The injectors dont matter either as the split second is a batch fire. They all go off at the same time.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It doesn't matter which coil they go to. There is no order. The split second just needs a signal from all the coils to match rpm. The injectors dont matter either as the split second is a batch fire. They all go off at the same time.
Cool, that's what I was thinking after talking with a local NJ guy who has the 2 port setup. I was thinking how's that going to work at lower RPM's but I guess we wouldn't ramp up the aux fuel until at least 2500 RPM.

Reactions: SIstomper

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Cool, that's what I was thinking after talking with a local NJ guy who has the 2 port setup. I was thinking how's that going to work at lower RPM's but I guess we wouldn't ramp up the aux fuel until at least 2500 RPM.

You got a base map for it?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You got a base map for it?
Not yet. Supposedly there's something there as a starting point. Torrie said he's going to have me make the adjustments.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Not yet. Supposedly there's something there as a starting point. Torrie said he's going to have me make the adjustments.

Yeah Torrie had me do it also "so I learn to do fuel tables" lol. If you need help hit me up. I've tuned quite a few on stock and big turbos from pump gas to E85. It's not hard at all

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah Torrie had me do it also "so I learn to do fuel tables" lol. If you need help hit me up. I've tuned quite a few on stock and big turbos from pump gas to E85. It's not hard at all
Cool thanks man. I should be up and running by Thursday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts