·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,083 (Edited)

·
Registered
60 Posts
How much for the just turbo though lol

2014 Tuxedo black Focus ST, Drop-in Green filter, Turbo smart BOV, MBRP 3" catback exhaust, Access Port v3 panda custom tune, Avant Gardes m230

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have the blue installed just havent had a chance to tune. I have been reaaalllyy busy at the shop lately

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
In for feedback too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Any update on the blue kit?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just finished dynoing I made 360 wheel on 93 without the aux fuel. And about 420 with e30 and aux fuel I kept it a little conservative I didn't want the tuner to over do it

·
Registered
816 Posts
Just finished dynoing I made 360 wheel on 93 without the aux fuel. And about 420 with e30 and aux fuel I kept it a little conservative I didn't want the tuner to over do it
Those are some really healthy numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
795 Posts
Made 390 to the wheels on e30 he said the turbo was getting choked up and wouldn't flow any more

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thats a great number check exhaust if u dont have a catless dp it chokes every turbo

Catless 3 inch all the way back. We got it to 405 to the wheels with 390 ish tq so I'm happy with that. might get a dump pipe and see or maybe figure out how to make a external wastegate for this turbo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Catless 3 inch all the way back. We got it to 405 to the wheels with 390 ish tq so I'm happy with that. might get a dump pipe and see or maybe figure out how to make a external wastegate for this turbo
Who did u use to tune ur car

1081 - 1100 of 1102 Posts