Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Coin Currency Money Metal Silver Audio equipment Auto part

Seeing if anyone would be interested in a set on Assetto Garas?

All cleaned up, all weights and weight adhesive have been removed from the rims as well as the center caps. They have the valve stems too.

I have also removed all the chipped and really nasty paint on the center cap emblems. Repainting them or wrapping them any color u want.

Black in color and stock specs except for a 45mm offset. Weight on them are 19.9 lbs.

Shipping if needed will be extra of course and you pay PayPal fees.

$500

·
Registered
12 Posts
Size and offset? Any pics on the car? Oh and don't forget a pic with your name and date on it so someone doesn't remove your post

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Size and offset? Any pics on the car? Oh and don't forget a pic with your name and date on it so someone doesn't remove your post

ill retake pics later. if it get deleted it gets deleted. no biggie. not in a rush. edited post to answer ur question btw

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

https://www.google.com/search?q=foc...EQSYKHUpIBeEQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=_

Sorry man no actual on my car. I never mounted them on mine. Never even put on tires. Was I was cleaning them all up to change the color on them but found other rims I really want so if I sell them cool. If not then I'll finish my project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts