Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the process of looking for a 'new' car (obv used), I got approved already for a loan from my bank, and am debating between ~2014/2015 Civic Si and the same year in the ST. I have been searching A LOT on the Si, so I know price/mileage/specs and what I should pay for either private vendor or car lot. My attention got turned towards the ST, and I have just started to really look into it. What are good sites to navigate for private sales other than craigslist? I know I want at least ST2 package for the recaro seats and for the moonroof. It seems I should expect to pay $~19k for about 30k in miles, located in Los Angeles, CA. Does that seem about right in price point?

·
Registered
862 Posts
So I am in the process of looking for a 'new' car (obv used), I got approved already for a loan from my bank, and am debating between ~2014/2015 Civic Si and the same year in the ST. I have been searching A LOT on the Si, so I know price/mileage/specs and what I should pay for either private vendor or car lot. My attention got turned towards the ST, and I have just started to really look into it. What are good sites to navigate for private sales other than craigslist? I know I want at least ST2 package for the recaro seats and for the moonroof. It seems I should expect to pay $~19k for about 30k in miles, located in Los Angeles, CA. Does that seem about right in price point?

Actually this forum has a section of people selling here cars and I have been seeing quite a few good deals so you might want to give that a look. Select forum and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select cars for sale.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I paid 19.5k for my 2016 ST2 no moon roof but with performance wheels. It only had 4500 miles. Looked 100% new. Just keep watching auto trader. It took me 2 to 3 weeks of watching to find the best deal

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts