Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a great deal on a 16' ST3 a couple weeks ago. Coming from the Subaru Family where the forums were very helpful and active, happy to see the ST has a very similar vibe.

About me:

27 years old working in nonprofit fundraising. I play paintball competitively on the weekends and pretty much embrace the Southern California lifestyle of surfing and finding anything I can do outdoors. Never been one to mod cars but definitely looks like I will be doing a couple things in the near future.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!

I know exactly how you feel about the forums being a big part of the ownership of the car, I was the same way when I was driving Nissans (240sx, 350z, Xterra, ect..). This forum is packed full of knowledge as long as you're willing to do the reading and digging to find it. Not to mention, a lot of the members are just generally knowledgeable or know who do direct you to for the answers. And the community as a whole has been nothing short of awesome. It's filled with some of the nicest people I've been able to associate myself with, not the typical forum trolls "Did you use the search bar? Your build is weak" and so forth.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Welcome to the Forums, and congrats on the new car! Absolutely love the color!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts