Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Southeastern spotted thread: Fayetteville, NC

55K views 591 replies 45 participants last post by  ST2Focus 
#1 ·
I just spotted and spoke with the 4th PB ST in my area. This makes me the 5th one rolling in or around the Fayetteville area.

Here's my proof and it was taken at the Commissary on Ft Bragg. (Mine's on the right)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tesla model s Mid-size car

Seems like I can't turn a corner without running into another ST.

See less See more
#2 ·
Saw a Racing Red behind me on I-40 going past Cary this evening. And was parked up next to an Oxford White at TVP in Raleigh the other day but the owner wasn't there. I believe he was getting a clear bra installed (I was having some minor repairs on mine there at the time)..

#3 ·
I spotted a TS at 3:15pm today that had aftermarket black rims. Went down MacArthur Road, turned right onto Andrews Road and things slowed down in school zone at Pine Forest High School, and lost visual shortly afterward. If it wasn't jmatta33, there's another TS running lose in Fayetteville on the NE side.

#4 ·
Dang it! I just remembered to mention that on the way home today after the Fayetteville event I spotted a TB ST going down Bragg Blvd it was around 12:35pm. Just before the Stryker Golf Course and the Carnival grounds when I spotted a dark tinted TB with some type of upper front windshield decal which I couldn't read in the short time it took for us to cross paths. Who is the owner of this ST, we could've used you to add to our total at the record event today at the Millstone?

#6 ·
Haven't had a issue nor do I expect to have one. My first inspection was done untuned and bone stock. My next inspection is due September so I'll see then how it goes.

#9 ·
I'm telling ya these STs are reproducing like rabbits here in NC.

#12 ·
Spotted a TB on and around Ft Bragg with pink or mauve colored rims over the past couple of days. There's also an IS with no apparent mods I spotted driving past the FORSCOM/USARC HQ building on Knox Street recently.

#13 ·
Hey everyone I just joined the forum today. I'm at Fort Bragg, NC. I'd like to thank ST2Focus for stopping by today and lettin me know about the forum. I look forward to meeting all the local ST owners in my area. I've been trying to find other ST guys and ST2Focus was the first one I've seen. I drive a TB ST3 with purple plastidipped rims. I don't have any modifications yet except for a forge BOV but I have big plans for the ST! Just need the funding lol. I hope to attend some ST events soon. Thanks!

#14 ·
I spotted a PB ST on fort bragg this morning. I pulled up behind him at a light on all American. When the light turned green he took off so I hit it behind him. I got next to him and we continued to the next light. I didn't get a chance to look down at the speedo to see how fast we were going. It was fun. I didn't see any stickers on his car so I wonder if he's on here?

#15 ·
For the past two days I've seen another TB with no visible mods or decal and has OEM rims travelling down Ramsey Street (HWY 401S). Each time I've been on some of urgent errand and travelling north on Ramsey Street in vicinity of Andrews Crossing (just down from the entrance to I-295).

#17 ·
I took the long way home today and while on post I spotted an IS ST1 with CA tags parked in the MP/MI barracks area. Stopped and left 2 Focusst.org decals.

#19 ·
That IS has decals now and hopefully will be on the forum. That should be RedST (ST3) from here in the forum.

#20 ·
Spotted a different IS with Illinois front license plate at 10:35am today going down All American Freeway.

That ST was heading away from post while I was heading towards post and the Santa Fe exit.

First thought was: What is RPhilMan1 doing in town?

#22 ·
There's a C&C this weekend, the 13th at the Millstone Theater. It's also a going away for Armadaskier from Camp Lejeune.

#24 ·
Spotted my first OW here in Fayetteville. ST was headed down Elliott Bridge Road, just up from Elliott Farm turnoff, and going towards Ramsey St while I was heading towards Hunters Ridge. Didn't have a chance to wave and I wonder if the other driver saw me.

#25 ·
Spotted a PB going down Knox Street in front of FORSCOM/USARC HQ building at around 7:09am this morning and heading towards Macomb.

#26 ·
Nearly forgot. Spotted, TB on Honeycutt just up from Simmons AAF. I even flashed you with my high beams with a MP patrol vehicle right in front of me. This was about 1:20pm today.

#27 ·
Truly a strange day today. This morning on the way to de-worm my daughter's horse, around 8:35am spotted on I-295 a TB ST, sorry we crossed paths wasn't able to make contact. Here's where it starts getting weird. Driving down Ramsey Street after leaving Lowes at or around 12:00pm I see the same if not another TB ST. Still wondering if this is the same TB I've been seeing for the past couple of weeks or so?

#28 ·
Who was in the RR ST that passed me on 73 headed south today and got off at Asheboro? That red really pops!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.