·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #581

·
Registered
1 Posts
IMG_1059.JPG

Dropping in to introduce myself to the area forum. I may have met some of you already. I make most C&C in town. Occasional trip to others in Willmington, Morrisville, etc. Don't know of much else that goes on car wise other than the drag strip. Hope to meet the rest of you.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
A little breath of life:

Spotted on Macomb just down from Knox. (FORSCOM)

IMG_6399.JPG

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #585 (Edited)
A little breath of life:

Spotted on Macomb just down from Knox. (FORSCOM)

View attachment 153434

Who's selling an OW FoST over at the Lemon Lot?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just relocated to the area back in June. Sadly, the ST isn't with me, the ex kept it in the divorce while I have the Mach 1. Seen quite a few ST's around but yesterday was the kicker. Spotted a white RS not once but twice on Bragg Blvd in Spring Lake area (I work at Competition Auto). 1st time was mid afternoon, he was headed north and I was at the Kangaroo by the Pope gate. 2nd was in the evening, I was going south on Bragg and saw him at the Shell station in Deerfield. The front counter people said a guy with a white RS stopped by the shop about a month ago asking about parts available, not sure if it was the same one

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #587
Waiting to see what incriminating photo @MistaGrym has of my FoRS!

Reactions: TheFall

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
LOL MM FoST on Manchester while I was driving the FoRS. Nice BOV and FoST.org license cover you probably got from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #589
Spotted/was flashed by a TB yesterday on Elliott Bridge at around 10:30am as I was heading towards Ramsey.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #590
A little life here in the thread. Received a high beam flash from a RR FoST as I was exiting Manchester Gate today at 9:00am.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
After completing state inspection over on Ramsey Street this morning, a RR with nightshaded taillights and tinted windows that turned into the shopping area by the Cookout. Then a few hours later saw the same vehicle heading the opposite way as I was heading home.

581 - 592 of 592 Posts