Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
I saw a white one in Wilkes at the intersection between Walmart and Lowe's Foods. White looks good. First time I've seen this one around.

·
Registered
139 Posts
just bought my st lol so, another oxford white one rolling around bragg... got it from Lafayette, anyways, the dealer there told me there is a bunch of them rolling around, he said a captain started a crew thing? you guys wanna cruise sometime? this is my first boosted car and I am full of questions, in person would help a TON

·
Registered
139 Posts
and if you want to get me some stickers I will rock them;) .... I am that guy when it comes to stickers on the car... lmao

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
just bought my st lol so, another oxford white one rolling around bragg... got it from Lafayette, anyways, the dealer there told me there is a bunch of them rolling around, he said a captain started a crew thing? you guys wanna cruise sometime? this is my first boosted car and I am full of questions, in person would help a TON
I purchased the first FST at Lafayette to roll off the lot so I may be the CPT that they're referring to. A black demo was the first on the lot and was the second or third to sell. If you need decals let me know since I keep a few with me for when I spot another rolling around the area or at Car and Coffee events. At last count there was at least 16 or STs rolling around Ft Bragg and the surrounding cities.

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol yea man, I sent my info to the address in the message you sent me

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just saw a red ST headed down Skibo.

·
Registered
465 Posts
This is siting in the Starbucks parking lot for those that want to boost over here and look at (drool over) it-

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I saw an IS (IL tags) on Knox Street while on my way to work this morning on post. Had a minute and was able to briefly speak to the owner and give out decals. Sorry that I couldn't talk longer but I realised he also had physical training to do.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of ST's rolling around fort bragg. They are popping up all over the place. This week alone I have seen a TS on Longstreet. A PB on gruber this morning. I saw a TB the other day on Longstreet. From what I could see they didn't have any focusst.org stickers. We need to reach out to these guys. We also need to all meet up again and see how many we can get in one place!

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
STRacerBick, I have some spare decals if you need them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah I might as well grab them from you. I actually talked to the guy with the TS at the spec ops dyno day. He said he isn't gunna mod it except for maybe intake and exhaust. It's is daily driver.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just passed on TB Cliffdale that turned just after the railroad tracks. I honked once I was done bottoming out, lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just talked to a kid that works across from me on Fort Bragg. He just bought a 2014 TS ST. I told him about the forum and showed him what options there are for modifying the ST. He is really cool and said he is going to join the forum tonight after work. ST2Focus im gunna hook him up with a set of stickers I have but they are my last ones then I'm out. If you could hook me up with some at the next cars and coffee that would be great for me to bring to Alaska with me and spread the word to the ST guys up there. This next cars and coffee will be my last in NC.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I just talked to a kid that works across from me on Fort Bragg. He just bought a 2014 TS ST. I told him about the forum and showed him what options there are for modifying the ST. He is really cool and said he is going to join the forum tonight after work. ST2Focus im gunna hook him up with a set of stickers I have but they are my last ones then I'm out. If you could hook me up with some at the next cars and coffee that would be great for me to bring to Alaska with me and spread the word to the ST guys up there. This next cars and coffee will be my last in NC.
Too easy, I can get you some more decals to pass out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Spotted a PB on bragg this morning. He was driving down gruber toward Longstreet at about 6:45. Didn't notice any stickers but with the low visibility at that time it's hard to tell.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
It wasn't me, I was already at work by then.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah ST2Focus I knew it wasn't you because he didn't have the carbon fiber vinyl on his ST emblem lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Had a little ST meet tonight. Hopefully we can get more ST's at my last cars and coffee in Fayetteville next week. image.jpg

41 - 60 of 592 Posts