Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 592 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm in and out of Fayetnam pretty regularly and will be even more once fall comes around. I have a RR ST2. Currently over in Jacksonville.
There's a C&C this weekend, the 13th at the Millstone Theater. It's also a going away for Armadaskier from Camp Lejeune.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
There's FINALLY Another ST registered near me! According to the map he's just a few miles away. Southpaw something or other.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Spotted my first OW here in Fayetteville. ST was headed down Elliott Bridge Road, just up from Elliott Farm turnoff, and going towards Ramsey St while I was heading towards Hunters Ridge. Didn't have a chance to wave and I wonder if the other driver saw me.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Spotted a PB going down Knox Street in front of FORSCOM/USARC HQ building at around 7:09am this morning and heading towards Macomb.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nearly forgot. Spotted, TB on Honeycutt just up from Simmons AAF. I even flashed you with my high beams with a MP patrol vehicle right in front of me. This was about 1:20pm today.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Truly a strange day today. This morning on the way to de-worm my daughter's horse, around 8:35am spotted on I-295 a TB ST, sorry we crossed paths wasn't able to make contact. Here's where it starts getting weird. Driving down Ramsey Street after leaving Lowes at or around 12:00pm I see the same if not another TB ST. Still wondering if this is the same TB I've been seeing for the past couple of weeks or so?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Who was in the RR ST that passed me on 73 headed south today and got off at Asheboro? That red really pops!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I believe I seen that same Red ST. Did it have dark colored wheels? I saw it around Union Crossroads this evening. Also saw a Tangerine Scream one not too far behind near the Sandy Bridge exit.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just saw a TB with a female driving and was picking up her kid/kids at Longhilll Elementary on Ramsey St and just before school let out.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Just saw a TB with a female driving and was picking up her kid/kids at Longhilll Elementary on Ramsey St and just before school let out.
Poor, poor car...

·
Registered
423 Posts
I see quite a few ST's around these parts, yet I see no one posting. Guess the internet doesn't work this far back in the woods. I'll be at Ollie's saturday morning if any of you guys wanna check out the speed3. Wouldn't mind seeing the ST. Envious over the interior for sure.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I see quite a few ST's around these parts, yet I see no one posting. Guess the internet doesn't work this far back in the woods. I'll be at Ollie's saturday morning if any of you guys wanna check out the speed3. Wouldn't mind seeing the ST. Envious over the interior for sure.
I may stop by if I dont end up going to cars and coffee, which I doubt I will. Maybe I can convert you to the ST family ;) I'm all up for meeting new people. A car fan is a car fan. Im down with that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I may stop by if I dont end up going to cars and coffee, which I doubt I will. Maybe I can convert you to the ST family ;) I'm all up for meeting new people. A car fan is a car fan. Im down with that.

well I like cars in general. I'm no fanboy of any make though for personal reasons I'd prefer to purchase fords. I guess a mazda is close enough for the time being lol.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Briefly spoke with a new IS ST3 owner with MI tags while on Ft Bragg this morning. It was just before 6:00am adjacent to the PT track across from the FORSCOM/USARC HQ building. Sadly, I didn't have any decals with me to give out and spread the word.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Found another, and different, IS ST1 with Temp FL tags today on the way home from working while on Ft Bragg. New reporting soldier, only had his ride for 4 days now and is loving it. Gave out decals and hope to see him shortly on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Look what I found today on Ft Bragg:

IS (2).jpg

This is the second 2013 IS ST1 I've found here on post.

I gave, Andy, the owner some Focusst.org decals.

Hope to see him cruising around the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a 2014 ST3 mid December. Are there any meets that are happening anytime soon? Would like to see what other folks are doing to their cars in person. Loving the car so far and think I will continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 592 Posts