Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know off good installer in south jersey. I went to the dealership and at first they didn't want to install the ford performance and mountune stuff I have. Than they told me they would have to get back to me with he pricing which leads me to believe it is going to be expensive and they don't have any experience with the particular tune and parts. I am just looking for a shop with some focus st experience.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Try AZP Installs in Kennelworth NJ, (not sure how far you are from them) They are a well respected Subaru repair shop ( I took my LGT and WRX there) I was going to bring my ST there but couldn't make it due to my job schedule. After sending them the MP 275 info, they quoted half of what the dealers quoted. They were excited to get a chance to work on a ST, and have put out requests on their Facebook page for anyone with ST's to come by. Real car people and you will see some bad ass subies !

·
Registered
506 Posts
If you are going FRPP for the warranty then you need to get it done by a certified shop for the warranty to hold, I believe. I know Downs Ford in Toms River has a pretty extensive performance side, although I've never had them or any dealer install performance parts on my car . Probably something they could easily do and you keep the warranty side.

Tap Tap Tap...

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have taken my car to AZP in kenilworth also to get my lower springs install. That was a while back maybe 2014. Recently they were offering special discounts for installs on ecoboost cars but deal ended at end of the year. But maybe you can give them a call and they will work with you.

-Any of our customers or friends of our customers who has a Ford Fiesta ST, Focus ST/RS or Mustang Ecoboost who may be interested in modifications, upgrades or maintenance please reach out to us as we are looking to start getting into this market. We also would like to extend some special discounts to folks on maintenance and upgrades for the remainder of the year as well. E-mail us directly to [email protected]!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts