Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i have been living in Charleston now for 2 1/2 years and never see any foci st. well as of lately i have spotted a few different ones in the area so if you are on here i think it would be really fun to meet up some time. there is a race red with black stripes and a red led bar behind the grill i see everywhere. a tuxedo black with roof rack that frequents three little birds in west Ashley a few i have seen at cinnabar in mount pleasant and just a couple days ago a ingot silver on 17 turning onto west oak forest drive. i my self drive a tangerine scream. hope to talk to a few owners and maybe get a meet going. :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
I live in North Charleston. Most of the ones that I have tried to talk to don't seem to be interested.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm new to the board and new to the ST world. I'm stationed here at JB Charleston

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just bumping this up to see if there are any more of us in Chucktown

·
Registered
667 Posts
I just got to shaw AFB. Coming from Guam ( Andersen AFB)
White ST? I've seen you lol you were at the CDC a few days back while I was there on a job.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah white with red flaps.
Are you the yellow one I keep spotting? Lol
I'm trying to find people who are into cars but no luck. Sorry for late response. Finally settled in.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah white with red flaps.
Are you the yellow one I keep spotting? Lol
I'm trying to find people who are into cars but no luck. Sorry for late response. Finally settled in.
Yes sir and no probs there's a good number of people here who are into cars, but people don't seem to do much lol I'm actually without my car atm thanks to some road debris but the next time I'm in it if I see you I'll stop and chit chat if you have time!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah that would be cool. The other day, I saw a blue ST but I had to turn so I didn't get a good look at it.
Any good places to run the car for some logging? I cant seem to find a good place to do it. I think my car is running a little lean but I dont have enough space to do a WOT safely.
I am tuned by stratified for 93 but when I look at my AFR it dips to 10.44 at times but thats not WOT for more than 1 to 2 seconds. Any ideas?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey everybody i have been living in Charleston now for 2 1/2 years and never see any foci st. well as of lately i have spotted a few different ones in the area so if you are on here i think it would be really fun to meet up some time. there is a race red with black stripes and a red led bar behind the grill i see everywhere. a tuxedo black with roof rack that frequents three little birds in west Ashley a few i have seen at cinnabar in mount pleasant and just a couple days ago a ingot silver on 17 turning onto west oak forest drive. i my self drive a tangerine scream. hope to talk to a few owners and maybe get a meet going. :)
still in the area?

·
Registered
54 Posts
alright who owns the RS on JBCharleston?

·
Registered
41 Posts
You still in the area?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts