Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It literally sounds just like that. I got into the car and thought my cell was going off. Car off, no ignition..just simply opening the door. I turned the car on and it still does it. It vibrates, 3 second pause...repeat. No CD is in the player, turning the infotainment system off does nothing. It starts as soon as the dash received power and stops about 5 seconds after the door is closed and lock and then the car powers down. I just discovered this before heading to work so I haven't had much time to play with it other then what I have listed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I watched a few videos of the cabin air fan noise and it doesn't quite sound like that. When I put my ear onto the CD player it sounds like it's coming right from behind it but maybe it's resonating through out. The a.c. was off the entire time i heard it as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the CD player. Sounds like it's constantly trying to eject a CD. I tried cleaning it out, no go. Put a CD in...sounds stops. Ejected it and it comes back. Put a CD back in and now it's stuck in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts