Registered
554 Posts
'14 PB in Edmonton/Sherwood Park (AB).

Hope to keep this car long as possible.

Reactions: Blue Monday

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Guys - I'm looking at buying an ST this weekend so thought I'd come say hey! I'm originally from the UK and had a MK2.5 ST-3 (Beast!) And I'm now getting a Oxford White on ASAP :)

So living in the Ottawa area now - where would be a good place to get a dump or "Blow off" valve fitted? and how do the new ST's cope with that? Any known issues?

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi Guys - I'm looking at buying an ST this weekend so thought I'd come say hey! I'm originally from the UK and had a MK2.5 ST-3 (Beast!) And I'm now getting a Oxford White on ASAP :)

So living in the Ottawa area now - where would be a good place to get a dump or "Blow off" valve fitted? and how do the new ST's cope with that? Any known issues?

Thanks

Sam
I'm a fellow Ex-Pat too, Cheshire/Trafford/South Manchester region, so Glad North America now gets these Hot Hatches.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I will be picking up a demo 2015 Race Red ST next Saturday from Markville Ford Lincoln and am so excited! I got a really good deal and this car has every upgrade possible :) I plan to keep the car stock for now hehe. Any advice on what to look out for and things to do would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, I am from Brampton, Ontario :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hi All,

I will be picking up a demo 2015 Race Red ST next Saturday from Markville Ford Lincoln and am so excited! I got a really good deal and this car has every upgrade possible :) I plan to keep the car stock for now hehe. Any advice on what to look out for and things to do would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, I am from Brampton, Ontario :)
Feel free to join our Facebook group called "st's of Ontario" and congrats on the new toy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Kitchener Ontario. New to the forum and forum game in general. Just purchased a 2014 Focus ST in white, pick it up tomorrow and the anticipation is killing me. Looking forward to the entire ST experience.

ForumRunner_20160126_052030.png

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hello from Kitchener Ontario. New to the forum and forum game in general. Just purchased a 2014 Focus ST in white, pick it up tomorrow and the anticipation is killing me. Looking forward to the entire ST experience.

View attachment 121394
Welcome! I'm a 2013 tangerine scream out or Cambridge Ontario, I have a Facebook group for us local guys it's called sts of Ontario! Feel free to join

·
Registered
22 Posts

View attachment 121394
Notice you have steel rims for winter. My dealer told me it would void my warranty if I didn't go with allow rims. They said was of the breaking system.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Seriously I can't understand why it can cause brake problems. We are not going to track our car with winter tires on anyway if they are concerned about brake cooling. Nice st by the way. I like the color! Got an OW st myself ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome! I'm a 2013 tangerine scream out or Cambridge Ontario, I have a Facebook group for us local guys it's called sts of Ontario! Feel free to join

Thank you for the warm welcome i will definitely check that out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Notice you have steel rims for winter. My dealer told me it would void my warranty if I didn't go with allow rims. They said was of the breaking system.

Well ive bought it at a Ford dealer with these rims installed and i bought an extended warranty as well, they didnt say anything about the steelies being an issue.

·
Registered
359 Posts

Went through this recently with my dealer. Got soaked for 1100 bux for new "winter rims" funny part is.... the "winter rims" i bought are nicer than the bloody rims that came with the car!
BTW, I'm from Burlington.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll be a proud owner of a 2016 Focus ST - Kona Blue with all available options. My car was produced on May 31, 2016 and waiting to arrive at the dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another one here! I'm in Alliston, ON. Picked up my magnetic 2016 ST in January (after a long and irritating wait) and have had a couple of minor niggles, but I've not had this much fun driving a car since my 1979 Mini 1275GT (yes - another ex-Brit here...also from the NorthWest).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everybody, I've had my Tuxedo Black Focus ST since last July. I just moved to Kitchener from Sault Ste. Marie where I hardly ever saw another ST.

I put some rally armor mudflaps on and a Cobb air filter more for the sound then any actual performance. I just picked up some OZ Racing Ultraleggera wheels with some direzza z1s with a little bit of tread left on them off Kijiji for cheap. Should be a great improvement over the stock "upgraded" wheels that I was never fond of.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey everybody, I've had my Tuxedo Black Focus ST since last July. I just moved to Kitchener from Sault Ste. Marie where I hardly ever saw another ST.

I put some rally armor mudflaps on and a Cobb air filter more for the sound then any actual performance. I just picked up some OZ Racing Ultraleggera wheels with some direzza z1s with a little bit of tread left on them off Kijiji for cheap. Should be a great improvement over the stock "upgraded" wheels that I was never fond of.
Hey! Congrats on the move! I'm from Cambridge. Yiu should check out our Facebook group sts of Ontario!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 346 Posts