Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please to meet you guys name is Walter. Been reading alot on the forums seems like a nice group. Looking into purchasing a 2013/2014 ST (price range) I currently have a Supercharged Saleen Mustang and looking for a daily driver not looking to go faster with the focus just want to get the "turbo experience". From my research would a Steeda Intake and Boomba Blow off valve suit me? Can I run with stock tune? Also I am not looking to add exhaust sound just probably upgrade tip to dual tips? Can you guys point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance. I cant wait to purchase an ST!

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
No tune needed for a new air intake and/or blow off valve.

No advice on replacing the OE exhaust tip with aftermarket dual tips.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've also been reading alot in this forum and I believe that one of the weaknesses of the Focus ST is the intercooler. That was one of my 1st mods and seemed to help lower charge Temps.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
changing out the RMM for a stiffer aftermarket one actually had a significant change in sound for me and I did not get one of the stiffest available (that's not what she said), the transferred NVH translates to sound as well as feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts