Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Breedt is no longer a supporting vendor but your website is no longer active as of a few days ago as well. I was hoping to get in contact with you guys regarding an intake manifold but outside of odds and ends there are no manifolds to speak of.
Don't know if one of you cats frequents the forums or if some third party knows more than is apparent, but if someone can relay contact info (or verify that Breedt still exists for that matter), let me know.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Did you try the amazon store? It looks like they just forgot to renew the domain so they are probably still around

edit: looks like they changed it ---> Home <---

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
where does it say they aren't a supporting vendor?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you try the amazon store? It looks like they just forgot to renew the domain so they are probably still around

edit: looks like they changed it ---> Home <---
Well there we go. Thanks for the heads up. Yes I did check out the Amazon store and even the vendor offerings. Seems like symposer deletes, manifold spacers and other small items are readily available but nobody even lists the manifold let alone availability. Will probably just spec out a TTR and revisit Breedt at some point down the line. The piece of hardware is simply beautiful. The modular construction is also a plus as alternate runners can be machined either longer or shorter as well as plenum volume and throttle body size. Whether accidental or intentional the potential for such versatility is worth the cost of admission alone.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
oh i just assumed since their user name still said supporting vendor they were still around.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Well this is a shame :(

Tappin' with my G3

·
Registered
672 Posts
I just ordered from them. I emailed Ashley and she got me lined up with what I needed. Shoot them and email and they get back pretty fast. I sent payment and they had my tracking less then and hour later

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I read they were updating their website & it wouldn't operational for a bit but their Amazon store was still going strong...

·
Registered
418 Posts
We are still going and developing new products. Got a late start this year. Some new stuff will be coming out soon and I will try to get them posted on the forums. We don't have a full time forum poster and I try my best to reply to threads. Sending a PM is the best way to get ahold of me or email me at [email protected]. Also keep and eye on our face book page.

Craig

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are still going and developing new products. Got a late start this year. Some new stuff will be coming out soon and I will try to get them posted on the forums. We don't have a full time forum poster and I try my best to reply to threads. Sending a PM is the best way to get ahold of me or email me at [email protected]. Also keep and eye on our face book page.

Craig
10 four. I appreciate the reply and will keep my eyes open.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts