Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been browsing the various sub forums for a few days now, great resource

All things being well i should collect a brand new 2016 ST in 10 days or so once I get home from a family wedding.

Second 'fast' Ford, previously ran a mildly modified 2006 Mustang GT for 6 years which I sold earlier this year.

Been wondering what to replace it with for a while, some significant budget chop due to my own wedding and an impending house purchase left me with very few options at the Dubai Focus ST price point!

Spec is black with half leather (Tangerine inserts, wanted red, not available) Recaros.

We don't have the whole ST1, ST2, ST3 trim here, the local dealer buys them all at same spec, your choice is limited to colours only, I believe the trim is closest to ST2.

Looking forward to driving a manual again and learning my way round a boosted engine versus a big lazy V8.

No immediate plans for mods other than cosmetic due to the draconian nature of the warranty but we'll see how long that lasts!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I owned an '06 Mustang GT as well. It was a solid car, but a little lacking in performance for 300 HP due to weight. I ran a stage 1 tun and CAI on mine. My biggest problem was that in mixed driving I barely got 20 MPG, but the ST has delivered 27 MPG in mixed driving so far. I think you'll like it a lot! Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts