Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Steve. I've gone by MTechnik on message boards, and in games for a looooong time.

Over the last 20 years I've gone from:
-1983 Volvo 240
-1995 BMW 325i
-2005 Subaru WRX
-2008 Infiniti G35xS

And as soon as this recall is done and the delivery hold is lifted, I can take ownership of a black 2016 ST3 with 129 miles on the ODO.

This will be my first front wheel drive car.

I will be taking delivery with the RS winter wheel package, as it's mid-october here and temps are dropping. Wet leafy off-camber roads next to creeks are unnerving - I like maximizing my grip.

I think my first upgrade will likely be a quaife LSD to maximize that grip on these bumpy twisty roads. Route 100 has some dream parts and some nightmare parts.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome MTechnic. I am from Hershey PA. My my Kona Blue ST3 is being built on October 26th and should be delivered on week of Nov 7th-14th. If you are looking for parts to mod, keep an eye on the FS forum. So many goodies for cheap! Hope you get your Focus soon and enjoy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Jam360.

Before the LSD, I have my eye on a new dead pedal, shift linkage and some kind of airbox mod (I want that extra intake noise). Maybe a seat plastic wing deletion.

Okay, maybe I should start a list... hahaha.

·
Administrator
12,651 Posts
Thanks, Jam360.

Before the LSD, I have my eye on a new dead pedal, shift linkage and some kind of airbox mod (I want that extra intake noise). Maybe a seat plastic wing deletion.

Okay, maybe I should start a list... hahaha.
I suggest you start a build thread. Your own personal area to harness the collective mind, and show off how you roll.

Also, welcome aboard, neighbor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts