Ford Focus ST Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,546 Posts
I was going to make a smartass comment about your "whenever i have time" comment. But you got the engine in before i even had the chance. You're A machine!

Glad this thing is getting back on track!

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
the engine in before i even had the chance.
I know right!
This man right here has to have the record for pulling the motor out and back in. I know who to get tips from if I ever pull mine in the future.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
I was going to make a smartass comment about your "whenever i have time" comment. But you got the engine in before i even had the chance. You're A machine!

Glad this thing is getting back on track!
Haha I found the time pretty easily. It was my goal to have the motor bolted in with 2 mounts Thursday before bed. The cherry picker takes up so much dang room in the garage.
I know right!
This man right here has to have the record for pulling the motor out and back in. I know who to get tips from if I ever pull mine in the future.
4th time is the charm....

Spending much more time this time with wire management to make it cleaner over the bellhousing. Need to get fluids and put the front end on. A storm cut my night early.

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,546 Posts
Lawd. Thats a big charger.

Reactions: ddfred

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Forgive my laziness, but what's in there now?

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Na, just a built bottom end is all.

Spooling the 3076 on the 2.0 is a chore. If you are on OEM springs and cams, then your powerband is short too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Spooling the 3076 on the 2.0 is a chore. If you are on OEM springs and cams, then your powerband is short too.
Yeah...this winter it may get revisited. We'll see how well they all play together for now. I'll get the rev limiter raised to 7200 instead of 6800 and it should be better.

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Yeah...this winter it may get revisited. We'll see how well they all play together for now. I'll get the rev limiter raised to 7200 instead of 6800 and it should be better.

I daily-ed a 3076r G2 for a couple years. Its a very different experience, lol

141 - 160 of 175 Posts