Ford Focus ST Forum banner
341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
15,124 Posts
And we have a head on an block again. L19'S this go round. All is torqued. I'll check them in the morning and then it's time to throw the rest on. Still hoping for a weekend startup. View attachment 408142

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You're starting to get real good at this, but for all the wrong reasons, lmao!

·
Registered
347 Posts
And we have a head on an block again. L19'S this go round. All is torqued. I'll check them in the morning and then it's time to throw the rest on. Still hoping for a weekend startup. View attachment 408142

Nice jack stands - I just picked up 4 of them myself after using 3-tons for a while

Do you have a place for block work or head work? I'm a bit North in the Bowling Green / Toledo area and looking to build over the winter.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
Nice jack stands - I just picked up 4 of them myself after using 3-tons for a while

Do you have a place for block work or head work? I'm a bit North in the Bowling Green / Toledo area and looking to build over the winter.
Thanks, I just bought these as well.

You have Speed Performance of course. You could look into Rebel Devil Customs, they have a new shop for building engines for them.

Phoenix Performance is obviously out of the question.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
What a fun journey. Timing job wasn't all that bad actually. I messed up the first time, so I had to pull the timing cover back off and redo it all. I think I got it now.

Crank sensor alignment tool will be here tomorrow then I can fill with liquids and see if it starts. Fingers are crossed big time.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Grille
Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Machine Auto part
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive air manifold Automotive design

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
15,124 Posts
Let's hope this is the last time you have to touch the engine for a long while and get to enjoy the car on then road
It won't be...

Lmao!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
It won't be...

Lmao!
I consider it annual maintenance now haha
Let's hope this is the last time you have to touch the engine for a long while and get to enjoy the car on then road
I wish... not the nature of this beast.

It runs good. I'm not savvy enough with the YouTube stuff to send a video. But I pulled it out of the barn today. All is well.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,901 Posts
Glad it's back on the road! You know this car so well by now. It would be a shame to see you ever get rid of it.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
934 Posts
That honeycomb is the bees-knees!

• Haha
Reactions: beretta96
341 - 360 of 393 Posts