Hey all,

Ok so here it goes, Car is located in Holtsville New York,will need a trailer to pick it up. Will come with all OEM parts, if i like the price ill throw in winter wheels and tires also.

Photos of exterior of car where taken in the Fall/ Winter of 2021 car looks exactly the same. Interior photos taken this week.

Before you keep going the MOTOR IS BLOWN

For sale is my one owner 2017 Focus ST Base. It has about 94k on the odometer and the Transmission has about 47k miles on it which was replaced under Factory Warranty. Car was my daily driver until the motor blew the first time 6 months ago. Car was making approx. 370hp which is most likely why the stock motors popped twice.Interior of the car is a solid 8/10 not perfect but def very clean. One nick in the dash from a razor from shop scraping the inspection sticker off to replace it. Exterior of the car I would say is about a 7.5/10.

I have it priced with all aftermarket parts being sold with it. If you want to negotiate to a price I am not comfortable with then we will have the discussion of me removing aftermarket parts.

Engine Modifications
Damond Motorsports driver and passenger motor mount.
COBB RMM
COBB Intake
COBB Acessport
Depo Racing Intercooler
JBR Charge pipe w/ Turbosmart BOV 12lb spring
Mishimoto Intercooling piping
MBRP Exhaust
Megan downpipe w/defouler
Damond Catch Can
CPE Maptap
Garret GTX2867R Gen 2

Other Modifications
Steeda Lowering springs
Konig Hypergrams- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S "Summer Tire"
Rally Armour Mudflaps
Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
New headlights I will install (didn't even arrive before the motor blew)

I'm sure I am missing some stuff.

The Bad
2 Accidents both a few years ago, Fixed by insurance and a reputable body shop. Only able to find one receipt for what was repaired but have photos upon request of damage (actually have video of one of the accidents)

Motor is blown

Hood and Front Fender have a decent amount of rock chips in paint from road.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Hood
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover