Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Rocket Science Snorkel
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used, but Excellent Condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $110 Shipped (Lower 48 Only)
D. Location of item: Manchester VT
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
For Sale:
One of the original, limited edition Rocket Science Intake Snorkels. Excellent condition with new mounting posts, original stand-offs, original mounting template, even the original cloth bag that J.P. sent these out in.
Asking $110 shipped to the Lower 48 only---Price is firm. PayPal "Friends & Family" only. Hurry, these don't last long in the Classifieds. Shoot me a PM

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
11,799 Posts
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Rocket Science Snorkel
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used, but Excellent Condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $110 Shipped (Lower 48 Only)
D. Location of item: Manchester VT
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
For Sale:
One of the original, limited edition Rocket Science Intake Snorkels. Excellent condition with new mounting posts, original stand-offs, original mounting template, even the original cloth bag that J.P. sent these out in.
Asking $110 shipped to the Lower 48 only---Price is firm. PayPal "Friends & Family" only. Hurry, these don't last long in the Classifieds. Shoot me a PM
I still have mine, I don't think I will part with it. IIRC I have the last one ever made, lol

GLWS!!

Reactions: DoubleD

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked my invoice--this is #106.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

Reactions: SiThlord

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My awesome girlfriend got me a Big Mouth for Christmas, so it's time for this to go.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Careful, now...

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I still have mine, I don't think I will part with it. IIRC I have the last one ever made, lol

GLWS!!
Duece, It appears you have the last one and I have the one before production.

For those of you who do not know Rocket, he is one of the nicest guys and true gentlemen to grace this forum. He never intended to make money but show a quality way to do things and just prove a point. I think he changed the way a lot of the vendors do things. He forced a new way of accountability during our early wild west days as they were getting this forum to where it is now.

Someone should buy this just because. The quality is great. Hey Duece, I guess this is probably the one and only item that you and I can say we literally got it covered from A-Z. I feel in good company.

·
Administrator
11,799 Posts
Duece, It appears you have the last one and I have the one before production.

For those of you who do not know Rocket, he is one of the nicest guys and true gentlemen to grace this forum. He never intended to make money but show a quality way to do things and just prove a point. I think he changed the way a lot of the vendors do things. He forced a new way of accountability during our early wild west days as they were getting this forum to where it is now.

Someone should buy this just because. The quality is great. Hey Duece, I guess this is probably the one and only item that you and I can say we literally got it covered from A-Z. I feel in good company.
Quite the full cycle, and you are great company for sure!

JP was a great pioneer in the first of the low key "starting out" group buys and vendors here. Awesome to deal with, and a pleasure to chat with. Truly a fantastic addition to our community. His passion for a functional quality piece, and exceptional customer service set a bar that I measure all vendors to.

This snorkel for sale is not just a great functioning part, but a piece of ST history. Whoever buys it should be proud to have such a piece. It's one car part I will never sell regardless. I'm keep talking about plasti-dipping it bronze and making it a mantle piece. I think I will get that ball rolling finally.

Thanks for chiming in DoubleD!

EVH, GLWS!!!

Reactions: DoubleD

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input Duece and DoubleD. JP was awesome to deal with, and should be commended for stepping up and developing this piece in the early years. It is a high quality piece, for sure. Interestingly enough, I spoke with Dan Becker from Velossa Tech last year at Focus Rising, and he told me that he spoke at length with JP while he was developing his Big Mouth snorkel, just to make sure that he wasn't going to be stepping on anyone's toes. I'm pretty sure that JP is still around, just over on the RS sites.
Now...somebody buy this piece of ST history!!

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Monday Bump

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wednesday bump

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$100 shipped--lower 48 only

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wednesday bump.
I can also bring this to Focus Rising/Carlisle Ford Nats next week if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
weekend bump

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tempting but looks like a lot of work to install. hmmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts