Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
698 Posts
SOLD!!!!

I'm considering selling my pumaspeed x37 before it's installed as my build plans changed and I'm looking to do a 2.3 motor and want to go with a much larger turbo. I haven't installed it yet. This turbo will make 305->310 whp on 93 and 330->350 on e30-e50 fuel. This turbo will also spool like stock and hold boost. Peak power will be 28-29 psi.

turbo is a direct bolt in replacement and doesn't require anything. DP is recommended and I'll throw in a brand new catless DP for $180 if requested.

Will ship same day as payment. $1600 shipped.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm considering selling my pumaspeed x37 before it's installed as my build plans changed and I'm looking to do a 2.3 motor and want to go with a much larger turbo. I haven't installed it yet. This turbo will make 305->310 whp on 93 and 330->350 on e30-e50 fuel. This turbo will also spool like stock and hold boost. Peak power will be 28-29 psi.

turbo is a direct bolt in replacement and doesn't require anything. DP is recommended and I'll throw in a brand new catless DP for $180 if requested.

Will ship same day as payment. $1600 shipped.
where are you located?

·
Vendor
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is getting installed in 10 hours like I said and is no longer for sale. Will be back on the market used in a few months once I build a new engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts