Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mountune Catted Downpipe with Airtec Mount
B. Condition: Downpipe is used. Airtec mount is new.
C. Price: $400 or best offer shipped; Payment via Paypal; Shipping to US lower 48 only
D. Location of item: Indianapolis, IN

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased it lightly used here in late 2017 and did not install on my car until October of 2018. I put a little less than 5000 miles on the car a year since I started working from home in 2016. I do not recall mileage listed in the original posting, but it was very clean when I got it. Given all of that, I would estimate 25,000 to 50,000 miles. I expect it is on the lower side of that window, but recognize that I do not have the full information anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
out of curiosity, when you ran that DP, did you need a defouler/tune change to keep the P0420 code away?

I settled on a COBB dp, but this was always the one i really wanted, unfortunately its no longer available, I may be interested if this keeps the code away and smell down, its got the nice long flex section and keeps the middle mount.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ran a tune from Stratified to keep the code away. Several threads on the forum for this downpipe mention a de-fouler, but I have no experience using one.

I had no issues with smell. I also had no issues with the pipe bouncing around or wrecking the rear mount. I believe this is at least partially due to the middle mount being maintained. I mainly purchased the stiffer rear mount because I was bored and figured it would give me something to install on the car (terrible reason, but I fully admit that is what happened). I planned on putting it on when I did my front sway bar swap, which I also never got around to doing.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump and price reduction.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status