Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Produced and optimized exclusively for Mountune (M-Spec), the OZ Racing / Mountune Formula HLT wheel gives the discerning Focus owner the opportunity to upgrade their wheels to one of the strongest and best looking wheels on the market. Unlike most aftermarket wheels, The Formula HLT 'M-Spec' features an ET45 offset which keeps unwanted torque-steer to a minimum while improving the appearance and facilitating more clearance for Mountune big brake kits. The correct offset cannot be stressed enough when considering wheels for a high powered, front wheel drive performance vehicle. The correct offset as well as width ensure that torque steer and "tram lining" are kept to a minimum." These wheels are nearly 7lbs per corner lighter than stock.

These are the wheels Mountune chose for their own show car. They come with the TPMS sensors (installed), and a bonus set of tuner lug nuts with key. That's $150 worth of extras FREE.

I've also got a few unrelated ST extra goodies at NO CHARGE: 1. A K&N Air Filter (only 500 miles before I went to a Green Filter). 2. A nice set (3) of unused ST Gel Badges for WeatherTech liners 3. And, if your car is Tux Black, a rock chip paint kit (unused/unopened).

I want to emphasize that these wheels are seriously...LIKE NEW. Just over 6,000 miles without ever touching a curb or a pothole. All country highway miles, and never used in Winter.

My cost for everything was $2,021. Your cost 800 bucks. Loved my ST but moved on to the RS.

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mountune OZ Formula HLT wheels (4)
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. : Pristine, as new
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $800
D. Location of item: Near Spokane WA. image.jpeg Will ship.
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Save

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Oh. My. God. If you don't sell these for like 2 months (yeah right LOL) I'm buying them. Love love love these and that price is amazing. GLWS unless you don't then I'll be back :cool:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow these are beautiful. Please fit them on the RS instead?
Thanks Joe. They do look terrific with red calipers. They'll actually fit the RS because they were designed to allow for a Big Brake Kit on the ST. But as you know, the calipers on the RS are blue...and that really doesn't work.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What size wheels and wt please.
Hey man, didn't know you were over here! They are 8" X 18" with an ET 45 offset. (15 mm wider track on each side). Mountune says they weigh 9.6 kg, but my scale says slightly less at 21.2 lbs. Lots of info here: mountune OZ Formula HLT

Additionally, Tire Rack has a good synopsis on the HLT technology, which allows OZ to get nearly as light as a fully forged wheel while maintaining an extremely strong wheel.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pls PM me to work out details...very interested.
Will do. I gotta get outta here for a couple of hours, but I'll definitely hit you up when I get back.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sale Pending. Thanks guys. JP

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dude your in spokane? Thats crazy. I hardly see any ST's around there.
Do you have a picture of the wheels on the car?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sale complete. Thanks guys.

Mods...you can send this thread to dead thread heaven.

Reactions: XRJoe
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.