1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
  • Mountune Intake Manifold (Used)
  • Mountune Fuel Rail (New)
  • Mountune Oil Baffle (Used)
  • BBK 62MM Throttle Body (Used)
  • Radium PCV Catch can with Drain (Used)
  • J9 Engine Cover (Never installed; did not fit see details below)

B. Condition: See above plus details below

C. Price: $1000 Shipped; Payment via Paypal; shipping to US lower 48. Selling as full package.
D. Location of item: Indianapolis, IN

This is the intake setup from my recently traded in Focus ST. Used parts have less than 5000 miles on them. Intake manifold has some scuffing around bolt locations (was torqued to Mountune instruction torque spec using a torque wrench so I assume this is normal). Fuel rail is brand new (planned on going big turbo with aux fuel but never did). Oil baffle, throttle body, and PCV catch can are used. All are clean except for oil which is to be expected given what they are. J9 Engine cover did not fit my air intake (early Mountune with stock pipe going into the turbo). I talked with the guys at J9 and opted to not send it back since it was imported from the UK. It should fit most aftermarket air intakes.

Selling this as a full package. If it does not sell within the next month or so, I may consider dividing things up.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a feeling I will eventually have to split it. That said, I am really hoping someone wants to do the full setup at one time like I did. It is not difficult to remove/swap out separately, but it was definitely easier to do it once than several times. Hopefully I priced it well enough to get a taker on the full set. Asking less than half of what I have in it.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have a feeling I will eventually have to split it. That said, I am really hoping someone wants to do the full setup at one time like I did. It is not difficult to remove/swap out separately, but it was definitely easier to do it once than several times. Hopefully I priced it well enough to get a taker on the full set. Asking less than half of what I have in it.
dang... first local FS I've seen and nothing I need. That's my luck!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dang... first local FS I've seen and nothing I need. That's my luck!
I have 3 other listings up now... maybe one of those will work out for you :)

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
687 Posts
No picture for the J9 cover?

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST3
687 Posts
So is this also part of the package?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So is this also part of the package?
Yeah it is. At least until I unbundle if I do not get a buyer for the full setup.

Reactions: W4R

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold!

·
Super Moderator