Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this for my build and didn’t like the fit, or lack there of, with the GTX turbo. Intake has no miles on it as it never was on the car for even one start up. There is a little scratch on the bottom of the mounting tab and I used the T bolt clamps that came with it. I can throw in the clamps shown in the picture or you can order your own t bolts. Payed $270 for this and never installed it so I’m looking to get $225 shipped for it. It will be boxed up and ready to go out this evening! Also comes with that brand new filte. It is a green filter brand filter, it’s just grey instead of green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump make me an offer ladies and gents. I don’t need a new intake sitting in the garage!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Did you get another intake to work in my GTX install I needed to cut off a few inches from my intake tube.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get another intake to work in my GTX install I needed to cut off a few inches from my intake tube.
I bought a used CPE off a member here and used the coupler and metal extension piece that came with the turbo. It fits perfect and didn’t have to cut anything.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
What year with the intake fit?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$200 shipped someone needs a new intake. Do me a solid and save yourself 70 bucks!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interested, just double checking that this will fit 15+ there's a drop down menu on their website that let's you choose model year so I just want to verify this will fit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
After doing some research myself and a mod here found that it should fit 13+ from their site.

·
Registered
2014 ST1
191 Posts
Is this sold?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts