Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Injen Technology Intake for the 15-18 models. It is a little much for my stock turbo, I did not realize the piping is as big as it is. I believe it is 3.5". The pipe that attaches to the turbo got bent somehow in shipping where the coupler goes on. I straightened it out the best I could, but it does not leak at all.
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):Injen Technology Intake.
B. Condition: Like new, only used it for a few days. Instructions and all hardware included.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $200 Shipped.
D. Location of item: Greer, SC.

Mountune Uprated Air Recirculation Valve has been sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is the Injen intake for the facelift 15-18 models or the pre-facelift? According to their site there’s a difference. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the Injen intake for the facelift 15-18 models or the pre-facelift? According to their site there’s a difference. Thanks.

It is for the 15-18 models. I updated the original post, thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Injen Technology Intake for the 15-18 models. It is a little much for my stock turbo, I did not realize the piping is as big as it is. I believe it is 3.5". The pipe that attaches to the turbo got bent somehow in shipping where the coupler goes on. I straightened it out the best I could, but it does not leak at all.
B. Condition: Like new, only used it for a few days. Instructions and all hardware included.
View attachment 388260

View attachment 388261

View attachment 388262

Mountune Uprated Air Recirculation Valve. I got this as part of a kit, but I have a Boomba BOV and do not need it.
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):Mountune Uprated Air Recirculation Valve.
B. Condition: New, never installed.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $125 Shipped.
View attachment 388259
I have some H&R lowering springs and a purple punisher shift knob from Billetworkz if you want to trade I’m in Spartanburg S.C

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some H&R lowering springs and a purple punisher shift knob from Billetworkz if you want to trade I’m in Spartanburg S.C
I appreciate the offer, but I really need to sell them to try and at least get some money back. I cannot drop it any more than it already is at the moment anyway, I have enough trouble getting in and out of my driveway as it is lol.

·
Registered
2017 ST
74 Posts
View attachment 388260

View attachment 388261

View attachment 388262

Mountune Uprated Air Recirculation Valve. I got this as part of a kit, but I have a Boomba BOV and do not need it.
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):Mountune Uprated Air Recirculation Valve.
B. Condition: New, never installed.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $125 Shipped.
View attachment 388259
Is the Air Recirculation Valve still available if so I’m interested.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds great. Let me know how you want to proceed.
Shoot me a pm with your address, email, and how you would like to send the money so I can get it sent out for you. I have Paypal, Venmo, and Cashapp. Any of them will work fine for me.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. This was the first intake I got for the car when I bought it. I had an Injen on my Civic before I went turbo and loved it, but this one is a little loud for my taste on the Focus. I will take reasonable offers for it, but it will be about $30 to ship it since it is going to be a larger box, so please keep that in mind.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,333 Posts
FWIW - I think the difference vs. the pre-facelift models is the intake air sensor design/mounting flange is different.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I will take reasonable offers for it, but it will be about $30 to ship it since it is going to be a larger box, so please keep that in mind.
Your current asking isn’t unreasonable if it wasn’t damaged, but the bent pipe makes me a bit hesitant. I’m willing to go up to $150, can PayPal you today if that works.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your current asking isn’t unreasonable if it wasn’t damaged, but the bent pipe makes me a bit hesitant. I’m willing to go up to $150, can PayPal you today if that works.

OK, let me get back to you in a few. I am trying to get caught up at work.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

If you want to do $150, that's fine. I can get it sent out tomorrow for you. I have to finish some stuff on the car this evening after work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.