Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: Go Fast Bits DVX

Tags
bov gfb dvx
2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Skykri 
#1 ·
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): GFB’s DVX takes the extremely popular DV+ Diverter Valve and adds dual venting outlets along with their patented Venting Bias Adjustment System.
This basically allows you to control how loud you want your BOV to be. From full Vent to atmosphere, to full recirculation.

B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.
Used, like new.
It's been on the car for a little less than 2 months.

C. Price/What you want to trade for:
185$ plus shipping OBO

D. Location of item:
Lynchburg, VA

E. Picture of item
Handwriting Clipboard Bell Gas Font

Brown Rectangle Font Gas Technology

Handwriting Motor vehicle Font Gas Clipboard

Automotive tire Composite material Automotive wheel system Auto part Cable

See less See more
#3 ·
It's an excellent BOV. Hands down the best for the stock location.
Went CPE exhale with HKS because I want to spray meth in the future.

Reactions: roundhouse
#5 ·
Your wife just gave me a call, she said it was OK to get a Christmas gift for yourself.😁

But for real, it's the same build quality as the DV+ but with the ability to VTA a little bit, or a lot. Depending on your mood.

#6 ·
It's a very nice valve, better than Turbosmarts IMHO, but more $. Better deal getting lightly used like this. 🙂

I ran the TS BPV over a year and haven't had the GFB on that long.

The GFB is designed to run off the factory solenoid valve instead of vacuum like TS and some others. So it feels a little different, but overall better IMHO. Doesn't blow off a lot. I would describe the GFB response as sharp and tight, rather than a little squishy or mushy like the TS on vacuum.

Install can be a little trickier than TS, but I did mine from underneath on ramps instead of removing the tire.

I haven't run it open to check out the sound levels yet, I'm a little leery of increasing maintenance needs, but I will at some point when the weather is good and I can run through the countryside with the windows down again.

GLWS! 👍😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.