Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

A. Cobb Accesport v3 for sale (should fit all LZ models)
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.
C. 400Aud FIRM
D. New South Wales, Australia

Selling my beloved Accessport as I do not have my focus anymore (ride off). The accessory is in great condition like brand new. The Accessport has been installed from my veichle and ready for use with all necessary parts.

Message me for any info.

Cheers,Gene

·
Registered
164 Posts
How much is shipping to the US? I'm interested at 400AUD.

Can you show us a picture with your username and a picture proving it's unmarried?

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,471 Posts
It's a little under 309 USD. Factor in shipping costs and I would say it's about going rate for used here state side.

And I'm going to ask that the OP follow the rules for selling on the forum. Piece of paper with user name, date of post and to also include proof that it is unmarried.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much is shipping to the US? I'm interested at 400AUD.

Can you show us a picture with your username and a picture proving it's unmarried?
Hi mate,

I can show you all receipts of serial numbers, and any other info to prove to you that is unmarried for your piece of mind. we can also run the payment through payapl so you can get your money back if all was to go wrong (which it won't), I will send you more photos and details. we can discuss this more on something like WhatsApp.

I would charge around 50AUD for shipping.

Let me know if you would like to move along with this deal otherwise I have other offers.

Kind Regards,
Gene

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,471 Posts
Awesome, now please fix the the post.

·
Super Moderator
9,272 Posts
Please fix the post? What does that mean
Read second line of post #3; you need a sign with your user name and date in the picture of the item for sale.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,471 Posts
It's a little under 309 USD. Factor in shipping costs and I would say it's about going rate for used here state side.

And I'm going to ask that the OP follow the rules for selling on the forum. Piece of paper with user name, date of post and to also include proof that it is unmarried.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks
all fixed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well. I made the mistake of bringing up to the wife who reminded me that we have medical bills and a vacation coming up. I'll have to pass this time. :(

For anyone else interested, after shipping to the states, you're looking at about $350USD, which is about $50 less than most folks ask for these used.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well. I made the mistake of bringing up to the wife who reminded me that we have medical bills and a vacation coming up. I'll have to pass this time. :(

For anyone else interested, after shipping to the states, you're looking at about $350USD, which is about $50 less than most folks ask for these used.
All good champ 👍🏼👍🏼

·
3,139 Posts

"It's Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

Reactions: W4R and ryno9100
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.