Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Update found the oil drain fittings and my first modified Cobb intake. I have ordered oil feed line, water line fittings and couplings. So this turbo is still up for grabs.

Only thing needed is the turbo manifold from Full race or mountune.

A. Item for sale: borg & warner EFR6258 with catless downpipe.

B. Condition: Used, but Excellent Condition

C. Price: $850 shipped to the lower 48 only plus PayPal fees.

D. Location of item: So Cal

E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

For Sale: I have a used efr6258 with catless downpipe only. Turbo has about 10k reason for selling I upgraded to a efr6758. Only thing you would have to get for to make it complete is the oil & water lines, 2 90 degree couplings and turbo manifold. Turbo has internal wastegate and BOV, Intake tube you will have to modify it to fit I modified my fswerks tube cause I didn't like the full race intake tube. Here is the link to get the manifold from full race. https://www.full-race.com/store/efr...ll-race-2l-ecoboost-t25-efr-turbo-manifold-1/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
If anyone is interested the couplers, oil/water fittings, manifold, and Intake can all be purchased special order from Full Race. The cost is $1349 before shipping and is known as a "kit box."

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update found the oil drain fittings and my first modified Cobb intake. I have ordered oil feed line, water line fittings and couplings. So this turbo is still up for grabs.

Only thing needed is the turbo manifold from Full race or mountune.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your PM's are full but I'm interested. So you're asking 850 for everything you have, correct? So I would get the lines, intake, etc and would only need the turbo manifold?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.