Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: Items remaining are the Wilwood/TCE FNSL6 Front Brake Kit and Velossa Tech Stage 2 Brake Ducts. These items are all shippable, but listed prices are picked up.

After 3 solid years of ownership and 3 seasons of track days, I joined the dark side and bought a 99 Miata. I've put my ST back to stock and sold off a large number of parts already, but I still have quite a few nice pieces.

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Watson Racing Focus ST/RS 4 Point Bolt-In Roll Bar
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used - Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $SOLD Picked Up
D. Location of item: Dearborn, MI

Roll bar was purchased and installed professionally by Watson Racing in Brownstown, MI. You can read more about the item and see pics of it installed on their website and in my build thread. http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-...2-s-daily-driver-track-day-machine-build.html The powdercoat is in good overall condition but there are some wear marks on the harness bar where it contacted the back of the Recaro seats as well as on the rear suspension cross bar from sliding parts in/out of the hatch area.

I also got replacement carpet and trunk trim panels when I went back to stock so I have the originals that already have the holes cut in them.

IMG_20171121_202352951.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): TCE/Wilwood FNSL6 BBK for OEM 13.1x1.0 or Volvo S80 13.2x1.1 Rotors
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $Sold

This kit includes 2 Wilwood FNSL6 6-piston calipers, TCE/Wilwood Caliper Brackets, Hardware, New TCE/Wilwood Stainless Steel Lines, TCE Titanium Heat Shields, BP10 street pads (almost new), Assorted Used Track Pads (DTC60, Raybestos ST45, Wilwood Poly B), and Used S80 rotors (heat checked, but no large cracks). The calipers were just rebuilt with new seals 2 months ago (only 3 track days and <2000 miles since). The rotors would be fine for the street but not many more track days so if you're local I'd include them, along with some others I keep as backup (also heat checked), but they are probably not worth shipping due to their heavy weight. The street pads are like new, but all the track pads are about 50% or less material remaining (good for probably 1 more track day each or to keep as backups or to try out the different compounds). I've included a new set of stainless lines since the original ones are corroded at the fittings. I have a full set of new seals and pistons to rebuild these again available separately if interested.

IMG_20171121_202515647.jpg
IMG_20171121_202509225.jpg
IMG_20171121_202418825.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Massive Spec Rear Camber Arms and Toe Arms, Moog F150 End Links (for rear of ST)
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used - Good, New
C. Price/What you want to trade for: Camber Arms: $Sold, Toe Arms: $SOLD, Moog End Links: $SOLD

The arms are in good shape, only issue is some minor damage on a couple of the boots (visible in pictures). These allow the alignment technician to quickly and easily dial in the rear camber and toe while the car is on the rack. I ran -3.0 and -2.5 camber and wasn't near the limit at all. I bought the Moog end links referenced in the thread below, but then got a JBR rear bar and didn't want to enlarge the holes since there are 2 fairly close together. These would work best on stock or non-adjustable aftermarket bars.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-suspension/24725-rear-swaybar-end-link-upgrade.html

IMG_20171121_202459307.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Velossa Tech Stage 2 Brake Duct Kit
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $250 Picked Up

The 3D printed parts are in great condition and include an extra diffuser for one side and a brand new transition duct. I overtightened the hose clamps and broke one diffuser and one transition duct so I ordered new ones from VT. They sent the wrong side diffuser at first, but let me keep it so I now have an extra. The medium length orange hose is in good shape and the long black hose is in OK shape. I continually had issues with the very short hose on one side so it needs to be remade. I have some black hose, but it is fairly stiff and didn't seem to work well for short section, so I would recommend ordering some orange hose which was more flexible to make the short one and have as backup.

IMG_20171121_202401484.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Green Filter (grey color) w/ Cleaning/Charging Kit (grey color)
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used - Very Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $SOLD Picked Up

Pictured in first photo at top of post.

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black Friday Bump!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cyber Monday Bump!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what years is the intercooler for? willing to ship if shipping is paid for
PM'd. I will consider shipping any parts except the roll bar at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Pm coming for the wilwoods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
What size rotors are needed for the Wilwoods, safe to assume these would clear aftermarket 18" wheels? Have a part number for the rotors?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What size rotors are needed for the Wilwoods, safe to assume these would clear aftermarket 18" wheels? Have a part number for the rotors?
The kit was designed to use 13.1" diameter by 1.0" thick 2014.5+ Focus ST rotors to make a cheaper option compared to the full kit with Wilwood 2 piece rotors (which are available as 12.88" or 14.0" diameter by 1.1" thick, but cost $600+ for a pair). Another member on here (Kevin from Phoenix) found that the Volvo S80 V8 had rotors that were similar to the ST rotors for wheel bolt pattern, offsets, diameter (13.2"), but were thicker (1.1") and since the Wilwood calipers can handle that thickness, it was a cheap upgrade for the track where additional thermal mass is helpful. All the rotor options (including the 14" Wilwood 2 piece will clear 18's). I even ran my winter setup 17x7 Motegi MR116's and they cleared my setup fine (13.2" Volvo S80 rotors).

The Wilwood calipers are a fixed radial mount design and the mounting bracket has 2 studs that stick out. By adjusting a spacer under the caliper it can move radially in/out to accommodate from 12.88" to 14.0" rotors.

Rotor Part Numbers and Costs

Focus ST 13.1x1.0
EJ7Z-1125-A (Ford)
BRRF229 (Motorcraft)

These are available aftermarket as well from companies like Centric and costs range from $40 (Centric Basic) to $100 (Stoptech Slotted)

2010 Volvo S80 V8
OEM ????
Centric Premium High Carbon: 125.39044 ($70 on AutoAnything, but similiar range in price as ST rotors for Basic to Stoptech Slotted is available)
Here is a thread on using S80 rotors with the Wilwood kit: http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-brakes/39528-fnsl-calipers-volvo-s80-rotors.html

Reactions: rambleon84

·
Registered
552 Posts
wish i wasnt selling my ST else i would be all over on the Brake duct kit!!!

Top notch seller here guys - buy with confidence! GLWS man!

Reactions: danmad32

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Updated. Symposer and Toe Links are sold.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump, make your Christmas money go further with used parts for your Focus ST.

Reactions: Pfiles

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
intercooler still for sale
Still available and I'm having it welded tomorrow to fix the wear mark.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Intercooler Sold!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I want those brakes calipers! but its only for pickup yeah?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I want those brakes calipers! but its only for pickup yeah?
I'd consider shipping the brake kit (calipers, brackets, new brake lines, street pads, and used track pads (if you want)) but I don't think it's really worth the cost to ship used rotors. The kit is compatible with OEM 13.1" Focus ST rotors so if have a 2014.5+ you don't even need to buy new rotors right away. I'm not sure how shipping to Germany would work though if that's where you are.

I'll send you a PM as well, but am leaving this here to let others know I will consider shipping those parts.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Roll Bar Sold!!!

Updated first post to highlight remaining items and since they are all relatively small, I will consider shipping.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How much did you sell it for if you don't mind me asking....wish I saw this post sooner...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.