Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Item for sale: Cobb AccessPort v3 with Cobb OTS tunes as well as a Stratified Flash Tune (see below for more information on that tune)
Condition: Used in very good condition; includes APv3, USB and OBD cables, case, quick start guide and suction cup mount. I don't have the original box anymore, and it only came with the faceplate that is on it. AP has been unmarried from the car.
Price: $415 shipped
Location of item: Cincinnati, OH

I will ship within in the continental United States. Payment via PayPal.

The Stratified Flash Tune I ordered was setup for the following:
-93 octane
-Aftermarket catback exhaust
-Aftermarket air filter (Green filter)

No flat-foot shifting, no exhaust augmentation (pops/bangs).

The slots for the Stratified tune are:

Slot 1 - Full Boost, [email protected] 2500
Slot 2 - Full Boost, [email protected] 2750
Slot 3 - Full Boost, [email protected] 3000
Slot 4 - Full Boost, [email protected] 3500
Slot 5 - Low Boost, No LC

Gadget Electronic device Product Technology Electronics
Technology Electronic device Electronics Wallet Pedometer
Gadget Electronic device Technology Cable Wire

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Grullo

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
If you had this a few months back I'd have jumped on it but got my own now. Noticing your bell system logo. You Bell or ex-Bell? I retired from Southern Bell/BellSouth/AT&T with 44 years a couple years back.

Reactions: CrosleyPop

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you had this a few months back I'd have jumped on it but got my own now. Noticing your bell system logo. You Bell or ex-Bell? I retired from Southern Bell/BellSouth/AT&T with 44 years a couple years back.
Not Bell, but I do work for a telecommunications company. I've always been fascinated by the Bell System, though, especially the 4A crossbar and the early ESS switches. My wife and I went to the Museum of Telecommunications in Seattle a few years back and it was like a religious experience for me. :)

Reactions: RoachRage

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Not Bell, but I do work for a telecommunications company. I've always been fascinated by the Bell System, though, especially the 4A crossbar and the early ESS switches. My wife and I went to the Museum of Telecommunications in Seattle a few years back and it was like a religious experience for me. :)
There are a couple books you might like. "The Spirit of Service" was written by Angus MacDonald in his later years. He was one of the original "Telephone men" and he is the man depicted in the famous spirit of service painting because of the fact that he and a few other telephone men kept some of the first phone lines working in the early years of telephony between New York and Chicago. The other is the Telephone Book, which came out in 1976, the centennial of the Bell System. It's the story of Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Watson, Vail and the build-up of the Bell System. All this, of course, before the big break up. My father-in-law was an AT&T employee and talked me into working for Southern Bell in 1970 and gave me the book when it came out. The photography in the book is amazing and the storytelling gripping.

Reactions: CrosleyPop

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD! Thanks everyone!

·
Registered