Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some things have come up so I am parting ways with my Cobb AP off my 2015 Focus ST.

I will unmarry it as soon as it sells, but for now I'm enjoying the last few days of power I am still able to get from it.

I'm asking $400 for everything, will include Cobb AP with a single faceplate, ProClip A pillar mount, included suede Cobb carrying case, all included cables(micro USB cable for syncing to computer and OBDII cable), Cobb Mounting Clip. Price is shipped.

Throwing in spigen A/C mount since I have the magnet that is included on the back of the Cobb AP. It is adhered by 3M tape so it isn't coming off without a fight since the back of the AP is already magnetic, but it allows for more versatility in positioning the AP in the car. Does not affect function.

AP will have a Stage 2 Randy E30 and E40 tune that are completed, as well as a 93 Octane Stage 2 tune that is a base map. There is also an E50 stock turbo tune on there just in case you forget that you're pumping E85 into the car, lol.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am located in Tampa so if someone would like to locally pick it up that is fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pm Sent

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

For those wondering, there are maybe two small ever so tiny scratches on the screen that can't really been seen unless you have the AP off and right up to your face or zoomed in with a camera.

I'm basically throwing the accessories in at this point. Keep it mind it includes a 93 tune to get you going and an E30/40 if you want something quick. The base 93 will put you around 240/330, and the E30/E40 map is about 280/360.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts