Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I went deep with this one, but in the end it’s still a bit more on my old guy ears. I started with the non resonated, but it was very aggressive. Josh at AWE reached out to me and offered the resonated midpipe and I went with it. In the end I prefer a little less aggressiveness so I’m going a different direction. No drone just a more aggressive sound than I’d like. System has a total of less than 150 miles on it. I’m located in SE Michigan, so I would like to sell this fairly locally. I could ship it, but it would be very expensive. Selling it in non-resonated version for $400 or resonated for $450. If you’d like both sections just to see how you’d like it, I’ll do the whole thing for $475. View attachment 288497 View attachment 288505
Dang. Sorry it didn't work out, Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry guys, I'm only going to be able to do local (or somewhat local) deals on this one. Michigan, northern Ohio, Indiana deals would be best.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fairly local sale would be very much preferred.

·
Registered
53 Posts
For the time being, I put the Mountune back on. I’d like to get ahold of the FSWerks Stealth system.
Have you looked at the Thermal R&D? I really want it, but first REALLY want to hear one in person. No one in my local ST groups has one and I want to hear it, but it's supposed to be on the quiet side.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you looked at the Thermal R&D? I really want it, but first REALLY want to hear one in person. No one in my local ST groups has one and I want to hear it, but it's supposed to be on the quiet side.
Don’t care for the look of the exhaust spout.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd gladly cover your shipping costs on this. Let me know if you are willing to ship.

Interested in the non resonated version.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry everyone, but shipping will not be an option on this system.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Deal pending. Also, I’m experiencing problems with the PM system. Trying to figure out WTF is going on.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts