Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
You do realize that any tune other than Cobb is strictly to the car you tuned it for. It's mated to the vin#. Nobody will be able to use those tunes, so not a selling point.

·
Registered
125 Posts
FS: AccessPort AP3 with extra tunes in perfect condition

I don't think that's correct about the VIN specific tune unless it's a custom tune. If it's a flash tune it will work as long as you have the same modifications

Great deal and price btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You do realize that any tune other than Cobb is strictly to the car you tuned it for. It's mated to the vin#. Nobody will be able to use those tunes, so not a selling point.
I was going to let this slide since it's sold, but just to set the record straight, neither FSWerks nor Randy ever asked for a VIN# from me before sending tunes. I would be very, very, very surprised if they fail to program for Freedom Fighter. If I'm wrong then Freedom Fighter can send it back and get a full refund.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was going to let this slide since it's sold, but just to set the record straight, neither FSWerks nor Randy ever asked for a VIN# from me before sending tunes. I would be very, very, very surprised if they fail to program for Freedom Fighter. If I'm wrong then Freedom Fighter can send it back and get a full refund.
He's right I've ordered tunes from stratified multiple times and I never had to give a vin # only the accessport #. The only thing that maybe in issue is the mods that were used like catless/catted dp,bpv valve, ic size...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts