Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: 3 Stock goodyear eagle f1 tires.
Location. Bergen County NJ.
No Shipping: Local pickup only. i would be willing to meet someone given the drive isn't too far.
Price: $50 each or all 3 for $120.

i tire 2.JPG tire 3.JPG tire 1.JPG tire 4.JPG

·
Registered
651 Posts
how much with shipping to Detroit? I'll pay for it if you can get me a price. PM me if interested please

·
Registered
270 Posts
Woah - that's what they look like without the wear bars at the surface :) if both above don't follow through send me a PM I'm just across the bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
10,638 Posts
Woah - that's what they look like without the wear bars at the surface :) if both above don't follow through send me a PM I'm just across the bridge

There's like one or two people ahead of me, then GrindMarc is all over them. I'm not letting them past me, let alone to GrindMarc that F1 eating monster. Lol.

Reactions: grindMARC

·
Registered
270 Posts
There's like one or two people ahead of me, then GrindMarc is all over them. I'm not letting them past me, let alone to GrindMarc that F1 eating monster. Lol.
Haha, fair enough!
I'm trying to convince myself not to run the re71 full time... really should change all 4 stocks anyway... the rears are almost at wear bars too.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Isn't everyone on their 4th set by 30,000 miles?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Isn't everyone on their 4th set by 30,000 miles?
I've shredded one set of stocks, one set of slicks and one set of Blizzaks so far at 34k miles, so not quite that good I guess

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.