Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to sell my late model ST3. Selling for my cost/payoff $17,500.00. 16k miles. Excellent condition. Always serviced by Ford Dealer. Always ran synthetic oil. Never tuned. Tinted rear windows. New tires. Leather/Nav/Premium sound etc.
I live in San Diego Ca. This is a really good deal.....I leased a new Fusion so this car needs a new home....Also I just had car serviced at Penske Ford....car is up to date......Car has all services done. If you don't know this the ST's manufactured after 3/14/2014 has all the updates. Different front struts and motor mounts. Same at 15/16.
Thank You

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bone stock. No tunes ever done.....I worked for Ford dealer for 20 years. Car has been well maintained with all updates. Full service records. If I was looking for a Oxford white don't pass this up.....The later model 14 had all the updates done. Different Front spring and mount......It will make you smile for a 2.0 FWD Turbo Coupe...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Is not lowered. The later model 14 (3/14/14 pro date )came with some changes in suspension. They are stiffer than my 13 was. I've been ill, so sorry took so long to respond. The leather looks brand new....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was the individual who purchased OP's car. Would buy from him again 100%. He was more than accommodating and answered all my question in a timely manner. For any future buyers, A+ transaction from the seller.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I was the individual who purchased OP's car. Would buy from him again 100%. He was more than accommodating and answered all my question in a timely manner. For any future buyers, A+ transaction from the seller.
Be sure to leave him a feed back score and welcome to the community!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts